More options
Created: 2012-04-15 12:31:07
Juniperr
SA new
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Date of Birth: 1988-06-18
Total Earnings: $2.14
It's unfair how this offers thing works. Where I live there are no offers, I rarely find one, and when I do...it's just for 1 point or 2 cents. Is there another way to earn?
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
You can reffer people from the UK and US, read the ref talk forum to find out more :)
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 462
Date of Birth: 1985-03-28
Total Earnings: $830.7
i can better understand bec i am from india.U.S peoples are so lucky here ,they get 100 points daily. and we even dont get 10 points. :( no new offers!! but thank god recurring tasks are there ,we can still earn cash and then buy manually from our cash anything we want.
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
I ran out of offers as well...where are you from?
Try referring, but I won't blame you if you don't get any refs since it's quite difficult to get people to sign up as your ref. My ref gave up on this site and hasn't been active -.-
oh, i am from Singapore btw and very few advertisers want signups from my country :|
This post has not been deleted.
Juniperr
SA new
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Date of Birth: 1988-06-18
Total Earnings: $2.14
You can reffer people from the UK and US, read the ref talk forum to find out morerhyswestern97

That. :<
since it's quite difficult to get people to sign up as your ref. My ref gave up on this site and hasn't been active -.-flwlforeva

where are you from?
flwlforeva

I "live" in Saudi Arabia.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom