More options
Created: 2012-04-09 18:35:27
asmity22
IL new
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1990-09-27
Total Earnings: $0.99
i new and i know how to complete offers and i already completed 8 offer but know i dont have any more offers and i want to be bronze member how do i do that
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $730.75
you need to order something, once thats done wait afew days and when your order gets approved you will become bronze along with your address verification.
asmity22
IL new
New Poster
you need to order something, once thats done wait afew days and when your order gets approved you will become bronze along with your address verification.pauldnb

yea dude but i cant buy anything because i dont have any offers!!! and in the shoutbox i cant leave a messeg because it says its not for my country i live in isreal any why how do i get any offer?
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $730.75
yeah it could be, other countries dont get many offers im afraid.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
i new and i know how to complete offers and i already completed 8 offer but know i dont have any more offers and i want to be bronze member how do i do thatasmity22

Hey there :)

You can verify your address by ordering an item (which I see you cannot do due your difficulties with offers) Or you can order a verification letter by going to this link.
asmity22
IL new
New Poster
Hey there

You can verify your address by ordering an item (which I see you cannot do due your difficulties with offers) Or you can order a verification letter by going to this link.shelbinator

listen in the link you gave me its just tell me how to be bronze i know i have to order something but i dont have enough points and this is my first day at this site so maybe tommrow ill have alot of offers is that true or not? if not what should i do how did you started???
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10399
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.76
Non US/UK/CA members can ask for a verification letter once they've earned $2 or have 50 referrals. :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom