More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Giff Gaff 365 point offer not credited
1 2 3
Created: 2012-04-08 11:54:50
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
S'alright ^__^ Haha they're probably taking longer cause everybody's complaining about them not giving us money for the giff gaff offer xDshelbinator

Ha probably lol XD
80general
UK moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8423
i moved this topic it to offer discussion its not a p2s offer so please do send tickets in about this all you can do is contact the exturnal under support and hope for the best
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/80general1966/40518120092_zpsq2yarjad.jpg
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 440
And also, Jamyal, radiumone support can take a while to reply ^__^ They took at least a week, to the best of my recollection, to reply to meshelbinator

How do I see when they reply? :)
80general
UK moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8423
How do I see when they reply?AlexCrowley

in the e-mail you gave them when sending the message
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/80general1966/40518120092_zpsq2yarjad.jpg
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
in the e-mail you gave them when sending the message80general

Thank you :)
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5663
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.34
For the amount that the offer pay I highly doubt they will pay 365 points just to order the sim.

I believe to get credited you need to activate the SIM card in your phone and place a Top-up.
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
For the amount that the offer pay I highly doubt they will pay 365 points just to order the sim.

I believe to get credited you need to activate the SIM card in your phone and place a Top-up.agm1992

People got it credited without doing that, and it never stated that it had to be activated, it simply said offer approved once SIM has been ordered.

Thanks for the input :)
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
People got it credited without doing that, and it never stated that it had to be activated, it simply said offer approved once SIM has been ordered.

Thanks for the inputAlexCrowley

How long did it take them to reply?
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
How long did it take them to reply?jamyal

24 hours, I am awaiting another reply...
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028

I believe to get credited you need to activate the SIM card in your phone and place a Top-up.agm1992

Nope, you get credited just for ordering the sim. You don't need to activate the sim at all :)

24 hours, I am awaiting another reply...AlexCrowley

It'll take more than 24 hours, especially seeing as it's just been the Easter holidays :D I waited a week unfortunately :( But I credited in the end ^__^

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom