More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Giff Gaff 365 point offer not credited
1 2 3
Created: 2012-04-08 11:54:50
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 440
I recently received my giff gaff sim card that I ordered doing the 365 point offer to order a sim... I am wondering why it never credited...

Here are some proof pics:

The actual SIM received

And 2 pics of the e-mail to confirm I ordered it!

jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
Happened the same as me i haven't received it yet but i got 2 emails from giff gaff and showed them to radium1 but they wont reply to me its been 5 days and no reply not happy :(
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
I'm not even angry, it's just 365 points is A LOT to not get credited for...
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
i know :|
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
I just messaged radium one with the pics etc, hopefully both our cases get sorted!
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I recently received my giff gaff sim card that I ordered doing the 365 point offer to order a sim... I am wondering why it never credited...

Here are some proof pics:

The actual SIM received

And 2 pics of the e-mail to confirm I ordered it!AlexCrowley

When you message them email the screen shots of the proof you did it and then also, if you have it yet, take multiple pictures of the sim card, it's envelope, and the leaflets it comes with.

That's what I did and they replied to me within about a week and the money was in my P2S account within 24 hours ^__^ As long as you give them concrete proof with no loopholes they'll pay you :D
AlexCrowley
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
When you message them email the screen shots of the proof you did it and then also, if you have it yet, take multiple pictures of the sim card, it's envelope, and the leaflets it comes with.

That's what I did and they replied to me within about a week and the money was in my P2S account within 24 hours ^__^ As long as you give them concrete proof with no loopholes they'll pay youshelbinator

shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
ThanksAlexCrowley

Your welcome :) I think you should post and let everyone know when they give you your points :) It may encourage others to contact radiumone support if like us they did the giff gaff offer correctly and they didn't get paid :)

Happened the same as me i haven't received it yet but i got 2 emails from giff gaff and showed them to radium1 but they wont reply to me its been 5 days and no reply not happyjamyal

And also, Jamyal, radiumone support can take a while to reply ^__^ They took at least a week, to the best of my recollection, to reply to me :D
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
And also, Jamyal, radiumone support can take a while to reply ^__^ They took at least a week, to the best of my recollection, to reply to meshelbinator

oh thank you :) just because it doesn't take long usually like only a day :p
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
oh thank youjust because it doesn't take long usually like only a dayjamyal

S'alright ^__^ Haha they're probably taking longer cause everybody's complaining about them not giving us money for the giff gaff offer xD

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom