More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Teleportation Device!
Created: 2012-04-04 04:11:55
Sirdavids
US (CA) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 618
Date of Birth: 1992-11-11
Total Earnings: $63.33
Let's say there was only one teleportation device in the world, and you had it. What would you, personally, do with it?

Just thought it would be fun to see what people would've done if they had one.
Obviously, such things don't exist. But we could always dream :p
Hello, I'm Sirdavids and I'm a volunteer member at Points2Shop. I'm ready to help you start earning with P2S! Check out my profile to see what I earned.
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.78
Well that depends on what kind of teleportation device it was. If it was a cellular defragmentation device whereby you needed one at your origin and one at your destination, you couldn't do anything with it as there would only be one, so any attempt to use it would simply result in your cells being scattered in the air, never to be reformed..

However, if you are meaning an instant transportation console, like a handheld device which can take you anywhere you want to go without needing a permanent fixture, I would use it to quite literally travel the world. starting in Texas, then I'd take Dave and I to Japan, china, Korea etc and eventually see every country the world has to offer.. then I'd lock it away in a safe until I wanted to go somewhere else... like the store.. when it's raining O_o
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
I'd have one in my room and the other in the bathroom. :D
ihoegen
US (WA) platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 24
Date of Birth: 1998-07-16
Total Earnings: $241.68
my room to the fridge then to an alien planet with oxygen
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
Anywhere i want :p
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Well that depends on what kind of teleportation device it was. If it was a cellular defragmentation device whereby you needed one at your origin and one at your destination, you couldn't do anything with it as there would only be one, so any attempt to use it would simply result in your cells being scattered in the air, never to be reformed..

However, if you are meaning an instant transportation console, like a handheld device which can take you anywhere you want to go without needing a permanent fixture, lacrimosaangel

Haha that is some serious technical details about a transportation device! xD

And if I had one of them I would use it to travel out into space and settle the whole "are we the only living beings" debate ^__^
prizehunta
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 51
Date of Birth: 1995-04-25
Total Earnings: $108.79
well first i would teleport myself into megan foxes dressing room stay there for about an hour =D then i would go to mcdonalds (ill be thirsty) then i would go to Amsterdam for the rest of the week going back and forth into a bank vault to pick up some money. then probably back to megan foxes dressing room =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBWokUFZ8E
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
well first i would teleport myself into megan foxes dressing room stay there for about an hour =D then i would go to mcdonalds (ill be thirsty) then i would go to Amsterdam for the rest of the week going back and forth into a bank vault to pick up some money. then probably back to megan foxes dressing room =)prizehunta

could i join you instead :D
prizehunta
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 51
Date of Birth: 1995-04-25
Total Earnings: $108.79
could i join you insteadrhyswestern97

Yeah we can take turns :p im sure she wont mind, ill shout Transform and you teleport into the room ill teleport out and we meet at mcdonalds after =)

also i accidently pressed alert instead of quote so for the mod that comes here theres nothing to worry about i didnt mean to press it xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBWokUFZ8E

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom