1 2
Created: 2012-03-31 16:35:12
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Date of Birth: 1975-08-21
Total Earnings: $751.24
While doing the helper system, and answering in shout i keep finding I like to type a lot of the same answers that are not in the common replies. I thought about a custom replies button that could go beside the common replies where I can load it with whatever replies I would like.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I think that would be amazingly useful! ^__^ I would love a custom replies button it would definitely get used ^^
guthix181
US (IA) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 377
Date of Birth: 1996-01-29
Total Earnings: $183.14
I like that idea!
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
i've been thinking about this, if we could have 3 custom replys, but trying to think it might not work though, as it might clutter up the common replys
Nightshade3
US gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 125
i've been thinking about this, if we could have 3 custom replys, but trying to think it might not work though, as it might clutter up the common replysrhyswestern97

It would be on the user's end, not shared by everyone, so there would be no clutter. It would be similar to the referral auto-messages.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
i've been thinking about this, if we could have 3 custom replys, but trying to think it might not work though, as it might clutter up the common replysrhyswestern97

yeah i had thought about this idea as well but the reason i didnt post it was some users have thought im a bot and having custom bot replies would just make them think im more of a bot xD

not to mention theres alot of users i have seen in the shoutbox already use the bot replies to much never hurts to type in the answer once in a while like when they ask" is this site a scam" everyone puts the bot reply <.
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Date of Birth: 1975-08-21
Total Earnings: $751.24
Well I'll be honest I don't like to use the common replies that much because they do sound like a bot. If I was making custom replies they wouldn't be anything that resembles a bot.
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
awesome idea :)
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
i agree with jamyal