More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Offers that dont credit that we Completed.
1 2 3
Created: 2012-03-30 03:12:24
LiLTaZ16
US (OK) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1992-01-26
Total Earnings: $675.13
I dont know about you all but i have came across quite a few offers that didnt credit when i completed them.. Im fine with a few but i just completed a 40 minute daily survey that was supposed to credit 100 points.. It is alil frustrating to spend all that time on something and and not credit.... Is there anyway admins can set up a solution to this or what. Im game to working out this problem. Any ideas from others?
2010-11-18 02:35:06
iceman12323
US (MA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1995-04-26
been happening to me with alot of offers today too.
Cartooninator
US (GA) gold
My first post
Date of Birth: 1992-12-23
Total Earnings: $43.98
I advise that we prostrate ourselves to the will of the gods and goddesses of Points 2 shop, that they might shed down their light of grace and wonder and cure this wicked, evil disease that has infected the site. Then, and only then, will we have any hopes of perhaps getting the prizes that we worked so very hard to earn.

On another note, it might just be easier to get people to spam every time they do an offer and it doesn't approve within a couple of hours. Maybe the Admins will see how many people are having problems and do something about it. I've got a whole list of things I can post right now.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
i have notice this from alot of users lately and heres the thing this isnt about not fully completing the offers/surveys or about getting the wrong "thank you" page at the end cuz i have asked users all that.... i feel like we users are doing our surveys like we normally do and they dont approve when they should and i feel like we all need a answer as to why there not or a way to contact the advertiser to tell us why not only is it unfair but more like we wasted time <.<

for me ssi,giveusyour2cents,router havent approved in this week
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
Niebr
US (PA) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 79
Date of Birth: 1990-04-24
Total Earnings: $645.61
I am pretty much in the same boat as Dark ninja, the same offer walls have not credited at for me all week,
Refreshingwater
US gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
I did a survey worth $0.50 cents and haven't gotten approved.
shevonneleon2022
US (NY) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1988-01-01
Total Earnings: $8.3
i did several too didnt get my credits too
mottarichy11
US (CA) gold
My first post
Date of Birth: 1992-04-04