More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » USAMP support PLEASE!! everyone bugging about it not only me ='[
1 2
Created: 2012-03-29 13:44:24
theepk
US (WA) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 18
Date of Birth: 1989-04-09
Total Earnings: $152.67
Alright its probably been posted everywhere but no explainable reasons why we are not getting any points by usamp!! why the torcher!! i am burning!! ahh!!! its crazy i completed about a lump some or so of surveys by usamp about 10 points each it says rewarded but i get jack diddly why so? i dont know can someone anyone 3 blind mice and a dog of a poodle fix this problem?!? plz!! or ill have to TROLLFACE THIS POST!! MUAHAHAHHA

really cant find this answer...is there an answer? ..i hopee theres an answer a million dollar point answer!! so give us an answer!!

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
80general
UK moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8423
it happened to lots of people i fully completed one about 30 minutes ago got the correct congrats page but no points its been reported by members on there site i'm sure admin have as well my advice would be leave them for a couple of days until you find out more about whats going on
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/80general1966/40518120092_zpsq2yarjad.jpg
theepk
US (WA) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 18
Date of Birth: 1989-04-09
Total Earnings: $152.67
yeah im not bashng on the admins they do much hard work im just hoping it will be fixed :D kmoooooooooooooooooooooon admins you can do it!
prog
US gold
My first post
Total posts: 3
Total Earnings: $52.87
Same here!
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
Unfortunately this was a bug in our scripts (not uSamp), we have fixed the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience. We will try to get a report from uSamp with the completions to manually credit everyone.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10401
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
Thanks for the info Matjong! :)
Abimelech
US (FL) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1996-01-18
Total Earnings: $7.64
When is everybody going to be credited? I have those same problems and have yet to be credited, but on the flip side, thanks for fixin problem, now I guess we just have to wait....
justdoit2010
US (NY) admin
Why stop now?
Total posts: 776
Date of Birth: 2001-04-01
Total Earnings: $851.96
We have sent an email to usamp and asked them to send us the completions report. Once I receive it, will add them manually to the system hopefully soon.
chui123
UK elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 49
Date of Birth: 1983-03-10
We have sent an email to usamp and asked them to send us the completions report. Once I receive it, will add them manually to the system hopefully soon.justdoit2010

How are you going to know which people to credit? Does Usamp keep a record or something?
2010-11-02 14:25:28
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Thanks for the update. :)
I'll let others know who haven't been credited for their completions.

Perhaps an admin message can be sent out site wide to let everyone know?
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom