1 2
Created: 2012-03-28 01:38:06
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Date of Birth: 1975-08-21
Total Earnings: $751.24
The new member are looks nice but I would like to get the points needed under our goals again. The progress bar is nice but i just want to flip for a sec and see what i need and not sit there and do the math. :p
Tigran140
US (TX) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 84
Date of Birth: 1993-02-01
Total Earnings: $512.16
i agree we need the point counter back
chaoticnightmare
US (WI) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 131
Date of Birth: 1986-04-03
Total Earnings: $732.08
I agree!! It is tough some times to do math and the progress bar is so confusing!!
~ "There are two ways of spreading light...to be the candle or the mirror reflecting the light"- Edith Whaton~
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
It's already been suggested before, but that topic must have fell too far down. Yes, I definitely agree we need that back! :) Also... the "Your Goals" or whatever area shows on Cashle platform as well so I'm guessing that needs to be removed.
-
Nightshade3
US gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 125
AND...get rid of that god-forsaken "Hot Promotional Offers" box. I completed all of them the first day I was here and have had to stare at them ever since. How about you let us pin our favorites to that thing?
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
AND...get rid of that god-forsaken "Hot Promotional Offers" box. I completed all of them the first day I was here and have had to stare at them ever since. How about you let us pin our favorites to that thing?Nightshade3

We're def. gonna make that more dynamic soon. Thanks for reminding me to work on that!
jordan0
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 306
Total Earnings: $538.21
i suggested this at least a month ago just got ignored :) i don't think you'll get anywhere

but i agree
vince56
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 497
I agree! keep this topic up so all members can see and post their opinions! turn this into a petition :p
theepk
US (WA) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 18
Date of Birth: 1989-04-09
Total Earnings: $152.67
yes we need it back!!
melodyb
US (SC) diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 405
Date of Birth: 1993-12-07