1 2
Created: 2012-03-26 05:01:20
PS2Dog
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 154
Date of Birth: 1986-08-08
Total Earnings: $370.01
I am not sure if this specific topic has been posted yet but...

I think it would be very nice if in your account info you could see all the people you have helped and how much they have earned so that you could see who needed the most help with being encouraged to keep earning.

I have had too many to count and don't know who still needs that extra push to keep up the good work. If there was a list with basic stats like the name of user you helped and how much they have earned is all you need.

It could be a drop down click like ACCOUNT > Completed Offers. Just a single list for verification of results. At least then we Plat+ users could manage our own list and see who needs more help then the initial 3 responses.

I can't count the number of times I would have used this to keep helping someone after closing the Contacts list for the day.

Here is a poll for the people who think this would be a good addition.

Poll: Would having a list showing the users you have helped and what they have earned help you give better advice in the future?

YES
NO
I'm not Plat+ yet
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
ergo14
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 290
So ive made something that should help managing helped users.

http://www.points2shop.com/referrals/help_system_stats

You can see who was helped or not, and if they passed 1/10$ mark.
Conquering the wwworld one line at a time.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
You can see who was helped or not, and if they passed 1/10$ mark.ergo14
This helps. Will we see the helper earnings affect the earnings graph?
Also seeing everything calculated up would be nice on that page or a quick stats at a glance; a graph showing how much we've earned in total, total helped successfully, etc.

The "Username", "Status" and "Last Message date" columns aren't clickable. Usually on P2S pages you can click on those tabs and organize the information by those tabs. I've already tried clicking on the status column because I was curious how much have been helped on the list. ;) It would be nice if we could do that. :p

An error on the page - I have three pages listed of usernames, however all three pages show the same exact usernames.
-
PS2Dog
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
So ive made something that should help managing helped users.

http://www.points2shop.com/referrals/help_system_stats

You can see who was helped or not, and if they passed 1/10$ mark.ergo14

Awesome, thank you for this list. This is all I need to recount all the people I need to check back with.

Thank you very much ergo14
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
i think we should have that link under the account tab :p
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Total posts: 1063
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $574.53
I also have all my pages showing the same people.. 9 pages lol and man all that red D: seems so horrible though its not my fault that they never talk lol
PS2Dog
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
I also have all my pages showing the same people.. 9 pages lol and man all that red D: seems so horrible though its not my fault that they never talk lolSilentfire

Getting people to respond is the easy part, getting them to listen to your advice is hard lol. Start out with something simple like:

Do you want to earn an easy 100-200 points? Simply chat back for a great offer link from current users. You can earn points instantly and 100% of the time.

Then simply make small talk like nice to meet you etc. When they respond to that send them a link to Usamp PROFILES button and explain the surveys. It is easy to get them to respond at least 3 times then give them time to complete the PROFILES surveys and presto, when they complete them all you get $0.50.

Have fun, and be polite. If they aren't polite back don't send them the link easy.

Good Luck
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Total posts: 1063
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $574.53
I'd rather not promise them something in order to get them to talk to me.. i just put a simple thing saying I'm a helper to get them started/answer questions they have basically.. and I know what to do I was helping ppl with everything before there was even the helper system (made well over $40 within the first few days of it) :p the red just makes me feel like I'm a horrible helper or something xD
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
i think we should have that link under the account tabDarkninja
It already is under the account tab. ;) Look at the last link.
-
ergo14
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 290
the problem with paginator not working should be fixed now
Conquering the wwworld one line at a time.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom