More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Free Fries and Green Ketchup at BK (March 17/18) (Expired)
Created: 2012-03-14 21:41:39
05sadulski
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 208
Total Earnings: $128.77
Great news everyone, as you may know from BK's latest commercial, this weekend (Saturday March 17th through Sunday March 18) (2012), you can visit participating BK restaurants and get free french fries along with GREEN (YES, GREEN!!!) Heinz. From what I am hearing, the sizes will be their Value Size, but regardless, FREE FRENCH FRIES and FREE GREEN HEINZ??? That's pure awesomeness.

Of course, I am going to be visiting my local BK restaurants this weekend just for the green Heinz (I hope its Ketchup).

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, but it is 1 value sized packet of fries per person.

Applies for the ENTIRE USA! (not sure about other countries).

For more info, visit: http://www.bk.com/en/us/company-info/press/press-release2536.html
05sadulski
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
They did not specifically say GREEN KETCHUP, they keep referring to GREEN St. PADDYS DAY SAUCE... so I was guessing they meant Ketchup :/
Pixis
US (NJ) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 78
Date of Birth: 1995-11-12
Total Earnings: $185.24
It is green ketchup. They did this years ago, in like '98 I think too.
05sadulski
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
Okay good, I thought so. My friend said "SOUNDS LIKE GUAKAMOLE and I said, NO!, they won't release that for just a couple days". Thanks!
smyron79
US (IN) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1997-02-07
Total Earnings: $2.88
I have a question. How did they make the catsup green?
lolsuperflynn
US (NY) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1981-02-01
Total Earnings: $11.18
wow i love ketchup. I love its green. And btw IM IRISH! happy st pattys day everyone! is the free fries and ketchup thing valid in New York? I hope that my local burger king does it!
05sadulski
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
wow i love ketchup. I love its green. And btw IM IRISH! happy st pattys day everyone! is the free fries and ketchup thing valid in New York? I hope that my local burger king does it!lolsuperflynn

Second to last line... VALID IN ENTIRE US!

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom