Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » American Idol
Created: 2012-03-05 17:07:59
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84

Any Idol fans on here? I've thought the show's talent overall has steadily declined over the years, but this year there's some pretty good talent in the mix of karaoke singers.

I've thought the girls mostly had week vocals and little connection with the audience. I was impressed by a few of the guys though. Major disappointment is that Deandre made it through, because he relies too much on his falsetto and overuses it.

Overall, I've decided my support and votes are going to Jeremy Rosado. He hadn't gotten much promotion by the show, so I wasn't sure what all he could do, but after hearing him sing last Thursday, I was hooked. Anyone else willing to throw some support his way and vote this Wednesday?
Here's the video for those who haven't seen it:

scottuk
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 998
Date of Birth: 1988-08-26
He needs to stop singing girl songs and get belting out that oasis. Never beat abit of Noel
I Love My Refs
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84
He needs to stop singing girl songs and get belting out that oasis. Never beat abit of Noelscottuk

Jeremy's singing a Stevie Wonder song this week (all the guys have to), and with the limited choices, he's gonna have to do some major arranging to belt out a glory note like the above song had. He can do the periodic falsetto as long as it's well placed (which he's generally good at making sure of), and that'll fit well with most Stevie songs, but if he wants a glory note, it'll take some changing up of whatever song he gets. I think he'll pull it off though.
papernovavg
EG new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 121
Date of Birth: 1980-03-17
Total Earnings: $0.77
nehh..not bad

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom