More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Merit Quest.(Resolved)
Created: 2012-02-22 03:12:25
itachi11676
MY new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 55
Date of Birth: 1998-02-17
Total Earnings: $9.87
There is something wrong with the merit quest i think, the only problem is that the 'Getting Addicted' quest is hard to get for me.... im halfway there but i logged in more than 10 times.. can anyone please help me? :(
I love having friends! So if u want to be my friend just add me back! :) :D
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
You would just need for the quest to update for you or trigger it being done. I got the "Get Addicted" and "Totally Addicted" at the same time after I logged out of the site and came back the next day and signed in. I usually just stay logged in on my personal computer so that quest never triggered for me, but when I did it once I got both quests completed. Make sure you're actually signing out of your account and logging back in so it would count for you.
-
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10400
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
You would just need for the quest to update for you or trigger it being done. I got the "Get Addicted" and "Totally Addicted" at the same time after I logged out of the site and came back the next day and signed in. I usually just stay logged in on my personal computer so that quest never triggered for me, but when I did it once I got both quests completed. Make sure you're actually signing out of your account and logging back in so it would count for you.chevychic255

thanks for the advice!! :)

I was wondering the same thing :)
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
No problem. :)
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History