More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » address changing.
Created: 2009-05-14 03:58:29
redred1160
US (MA) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 626
Date of Birth: 1992-02-22
Total Earnings: $64.86
hey i was wondering what do you have to do before changing your address because on monday i was going to order something that i would have like to received around the end of the week but that same day i found out that im moving to a different house on saturday but that meanwhile i was going to stay at a friends house. so i changed the address the same day to get the items at where im currently staying but i received a message saying that i changed my address and that they want more information on why and that my orders are going to be pending. the problem is that its almost saturday and im going to move and by then im going to have to change the address again but im still waiting for a reply to the support ticket which can take up to five days.

can any one help me out or give me some info in how i can make the change address my new one quick without having to go through that whole support ticket thing.

Thanks
zin1994
US (IL) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 674
Date of Birth: 1980-01-01
Total Earnings: $91.8
i think ur in a pickel because you need to explain the reason you need to change the address and you can only do that through a ticket
....and be a simple kind of man
K3VRallday
US (NJ) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1986
Date of Birth: 1972-01-05
Total Earnings: $63.54
send in a ticket to change ur address.. if u ordered anything and it is pending.. then cancle it now.. it has approved.. idk, see if u can check the mailbox within the week after to get it :( idk sorry
killerwild10
This post has been deleted.
DATFUNKYTOWNTEXAS
US gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1021
Total Earnings: $74.83
yh send them a ticket 1st and then swith it
elctro12
CA diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 800
send a ticket before you order
komal11194
US (NY) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 776
Date of Birth: 1988-01-11
Total Earnings: $111.01
send the ticket, let them answer then order
banner

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom