Points2Shop Forums » Creative Works » my art hw :P
Created: 2012-02-21 08:18:20
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1063
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $574.53

My art hw.. not quite done.. supposed to be a copy from one of the old master artists still needs a background at the top.. the girl's face is driving me insane.. and need to do one of the hands.. the original was from some pierre dude.. forget his name lol

i absolutely hate this arches paper.. it is like drawing on sandpaper lol + i like drawing small anyways.. not on 40 in paper :@

doubt i will finish i still need to do a chem lab write up and they are both due tomorrow :cry:

looks weird in this pic o.O lol oh well :p
Moofball
UK platinum
Total posts: 1250
looks awesome to me :) Just make sure to keep the details in some of the surroundings. :D Like you have in the clothing.
Live in the forward. FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
Evertw
NO elite
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
Damn, that's a pretty sweet picture. I love the amount of shadowing you've done. It looks like a picture of a mythological hero or demi god.
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
xD I may have to post an update on it in a few days.. my teacher is having me work on it over the weekend again to sharpen up the edges.. and put a little more details in :p i miss digital :( lol
SeaSamia
US (MI) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Date of Birth: 1991-06-02
Total Earnings: $157.14
That's awesome! You're very talented! I haven't done any drawing or art in a few years and seeing this really makes me miss it. I'm sure you'll get an amazing grade on it!
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
That's awesome! You're very talented! I haven't done any drawing or art in a few years and seeing this really makes me miss it. I'm sure you'll get an amazing grade on it!SeaSamia

I already know I won't xD my teacher knows I just do everything half hearted so since he grades on effort I always get a c or b on assignments :p

EDIT: forgot.. i turned it in today for the final grade and completely forgot to take a pic lol i fixed the dudes face and gave the girl one (though i absolutely hated it) and added more contrast to the entire thing :D

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom