More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Why Amazon, Not Ebay?
1 2
Created: 2012-02-17 10:12:04
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 92
Total Earnings: $293.11
From here: cashle.com/topic/27758/List-of-Suggestions-that-Wont-or-Cant-ever-happen-UPDATED-11062011/1
I realize that "Ebay Integration" won't be possible to happen.

I am just curious - why?
What makes Amazon better than Ebay?

Well, it's just it's hard for me to search any merchants on Amazon who are willing to ship to Asian countries. I found it a lot easier in Ebay..
Or can you tell me how to easily search for merchants in Amazon who are shipping internationally? :)

Thanks!
ahmadlion
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 96
Total Earnings: $187.28
i agree even though i can get amazon items.ebay is a more cheaper in my opinion.
But you can always use cashle and get the cash you need and buy it from ebay.
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2020.95
I think Amazon is more reliable than ebay although ebay does tend to be cheaper the prices on Amazon are pretty good too.
condecof15
CA gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 442
Date of Birth: 1991-06-26
Total Earnings: $515.86
amazon is not bad
i just hate the fact that the usa amazon has alot cheaper costs than the canada amazon
Jchu87
US gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 22
Even though Amazon is not that bad, I wish there would have been a choice between to two. I like buying from ebay.
dawsonxrobbins
US (NV) platinum
Total posts: 1062
amazon is better than ebay
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Date of Birth: 1975-08-21
Total Earnings: $751.24
I prefer amazon to ebay also, but everyone has opinions. :)
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
Amazon is better if your looking for new, modern items, but I usually look for N64 of NES games, so eBay is more useful for me. They should have an option between the two.
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 92
Total Earnings: $293.11
I think Amazon is more reliable than ebay although ebay does tend to be cheaper the prices on Amazon are pretty good too.helmsuzanne

Now here come my other curiosity: what makes Amazon being more reliable than ebay?

i agree even though i can get amazon items.ebay is a more cheaper in my opinion.
But you can always use cashle and get the cash you need and buy it from ebay.ahmadlion

You are right. But that means I have some useless points in my account, since I can't turn it into cash.. :D
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
I believe the admin have said Amazon is easier to order from than eBay is because Amazon allows shipping items to several other addresses and eBay limits that. Not really sure all behind why. :) You can still order items with your points earned. If you earn enough then you can request a manual order through a ticket. You would need to make sure the seller you try to order from ships to your country and that you would have enough to cover any extra shipping costs there would be.
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom