Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Add GC merit quests and earnings
Created: 2012-02-11 18:19:31
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 103
Date of Birth: 1975-08-21
Total Earnings: $751.24
Since we can add points from amazon gift cards how about making it a quest. Doesn't have to be a lot of points but a couple of merits for every 5 or so cards turned in.

I think i should also be reflected somehow in the total earnings. It shouldn't show in offers or anything, but it would be nice to see in the earnings like everything else does. It just would be nice to see he stats of cards I turned in.

Sorry for he random thoughts before my coffee. :p
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
I don't agree at all. That doesn't sound far for the members that actually work for their quests and their total earnings. It would be more of a way to "pay" for your merit quests and to increase your total earnings. It'd turn more into who can pay the most instead of who works harder.
-
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Senior Poster
Does anyone truly care about total earnings of others, I know I really don't. If not in total earnings then make the addition in a stat only seen to the user.

I really don't care about the merit quests either way just thought I would lump it in. I just would like to see the stats of the GC's in some way.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Caring about others total earnings or not doesn't really matter. Having gift cards added to your total earnings is misleading and not accurate because you did not earn those, you paid for it with gift cards. Merit quests help towards competing in competitions with teams, so yeah merit quests are pretty important.

I wouldn't care about looking at members total earnings as much either, but I do care about knowing when I do look at them that they're accurate. I don't really see why it would matter how much you've converted from amazon gift cards anyway. And since converting them into points isn't done through a system or anything but from the admin manually, I don't think they should invest in adding a useless stats.
-
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Senior Poster
Sorry I thought this was a suggestion forum, and I would like to see the useless stat. We know you don't like the idea, but it doesn't mean others don't.

Regardless I'm done posting because I have to do more offers in case someone looks at my stats. :p
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Yep, definitely a suggestion forum. It's for discussing suggestions, and if I don't agree with a suggestion then there isn't anything wrong with explaining why I don't think so. You won't always get positive feedback on suggestions. :)
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom