More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Send cash to friends
1 2 3
Created: 2012-01-24 03:19:59
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 246
Poll: Should members be able to send cash to each other?

yes!
no!
needs thinking about!
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.

Hi guys

I dont know if this has already been suggested, if so i appologise.

I think it would be a good idea if members could send cash to each other, in much the same way that we can send points.

What do you guys think?
Please vote.
xiao2717
US diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1012
Total Earnings: $1510.82
If you guys want to do that, then just use Paypal.
2011-01-30 02:03:55
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Total posts: 1063
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $574.53
I figure it would be nice.. but it would also just lead to people in shout asking for someone to send them cash and they send back points.. which would mean.. more spam :cry: lol
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 246
If you guys want to do that, then just use Paypal.xiao2717

My thinking behind this is that some members (including myself) may feel that it would be quicker and easier if you could do it in one place. It was just an idea :)

Silentfire

You have a good point, but would it be any different to people begging for points?
walteranator2
AU new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $0.0
i dont wanna be needy but i need 13 dollars
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3793.36
well one problem i can think of is scams. when you get a reward with points, from what i know nothing is instant and it must be approved. that way if theres any issues, they can be taken care of. with cash, it just takes a few scams to send money to a gold who can do an instant withdraw and just make cash like that. even if it was still only gold members or higher that could do it, i still see problems with scammers since cash withdraw is instant and they could get away with it easier.
DarkusLord
US (MO) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 331
Total Earnings: $571.76
I vote "yes". I tried to suggest this a while back but no one really looked at my topic :( I would love this because remember: this site is 13+ meaning many people dont have paypal. or you're just too lazy to get one (me :p )
"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it find you."
crazymer
IN platinum
Total posts: 1304
I voted "YES". Its a good idea.There should be a limit for sending cash to each other.
xiao2717
US diamond
Total posts: 1012
Total Earnings: $1510.82
My thinking behind this is that some members (including myself) may feel that it would be quicker and easier if you could do it in one place. It was just an idea

Silentfire

You have a good point, but would it be any different to people begging for points?ttimmy2005

But the whole point of giving cash would be to withdraw to paypal anyway :nervous:
2011-01-30 02:03:55
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
But the whole point of giving cash would be to withdraw to paypal anywayxiao2717

I wouldnt use cash for paypal, i use cash for amazon giftcards because its much easier earning a min of 5 dollars compared to earning all the way up to a 5000 point card. And other members withdraw via check or alertpay.

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom