More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Can't register my account (Resolved)
Created: 2012-01-14 17:42:12
Rexdrakkia
IT new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $0.71
I have completed all the fields, but when I hit "complete registration" the page just refresh and nothing happens. :(

What can i do?
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5025
Hey there :)

Your account has already been registered as you are a member with a username and also if you had not registered as a member then you would not be able to post in the forum or have a profile picture ;)

I believe what you wish to do is confirm your account :) To do this you simply go to the inbox of the email that you signed up with, and you should have an emailing requesting you confirm/verify your ps2 account :D

Hope this helped! :D
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3299.11
If you continue having problems registering your account information to the site, you can send in a ticket to the admin team and they will help you get everything worked out. Go to the Support tab, click Support Ticket, and from there go to New Ticket. Explain to them your problem and probably give them your information that won't submit to your account. Give them a few weekdays to get back to your trouble ticket, and remember not to send several replies to the open ticket. Each new reply will send your ticket to the end of the waiting list.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom