More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » star wars collecting hobbies?
1 2
Created: 2012-01-14 00:01:20
DarkusLord
US (MO) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 331
Total Earnings: $571.73
well, I'm not sure if you knew of not, but I'm a MAJOR Star Wars geek! (r) lol. I collect alot of stuff from it, but I mostly collect the 3.75 inch action figure/vehilces and accesories. I was just wondering how many other Star wars collector are on here (if any) besides me and Emily :p

you can discuss anything about collecting star wars here, from new things you've added to your collection to just basic stuff :)
If you take the time to know me, then you'll know me.
Evertw
NO elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
Nice model you've got there, around how big is it, over 1 metre in height? I have one collector item only, it's a Anakin Skywalker, quite new too so it's not that rare.
DarkusLord
US (MO) elite
Am I spamming?
Nice model you've got there, around how big is it, over 1 metre in height? I have one collector item only, it's a Anakin Skywalker, quite new too so it's not that rare.Evertw

it's actually a toy/ collectors item :) it is about 28 inches tall and 12 inches wide :D it Is huge! XD what kind of anakin thing is it? how big? :o
Evertw
NO elite
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
Oh the Anakin I have is quite, small almost a toy I'd think. It's around 10-15 cm tall, I guess around 1/3 or 1/4 of a foot in length. Movable arms, has a light-saber (of course) and has a full brown cloak with a hood if I can remember correctly.
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.45
Do you have any rare collectibles? If so how much are they worth?
DarkusLord
US (MO) elite
Am I spamming?
Do you have any rare collectibles? If so how much are they worth?earplug115

I have quite a few "rare" ones. I have a clone commander fox worth around $60, some vehicles for around $200-$400 dollars, a luke skywalker worth about $3,000. most of them are worth atleast $10 now, most of them well above that too :)
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5964
Total Earnings: $4863.89
I have quite a few "rare" ones. I have a clone commander fox worth around $60, some vehicles for around $200-$400 dollars, a luke skywalker worth about $3,000. most of them are worth atleast $10 now, most of them well above that tooDarkusLord

wow $3000 :o

Some of the stuff I got from here has gone up in value because you can't get them any more. I got a graphic novel from here for $10, but now you can't get it below $60, and I haven't even had it for that long :D

I always keep my eye out for Star Wars stuff lol :p
DarkusLord
US (MO) elite
Am I spamming?
wow $3000

Some of the stuff I got from here has gone up in value because you can't get them any more. I got a graphic novel from here for $10, but now you can't get it below $60, and I haven't even had it for that long

I always keep my eye out for Star Wars stuff lolemily0410

wow, how many pages? $60 is pretty high for a book XD

yeah alot of the stuff I get is "older" because I recently started my collection up again about this time 2 years ago, and I missed ALOT of good stuff. now I'm playing catch up :facepalm: lol
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5964
Total Earnings: $4863.89
wow, how many pages? $60 is pretty high for a book XD

yeah alot of the stuff I get is "older" because I recently started my collection up again about this time 2 years ago, and I missed ALOT of good stuff. now I'm playing catch uplolDarkusLord

llol, its only like 90 pages long, so not too bad XD
DarkusLord
US (MO) elite
Am I spamming?
llol, its only like 90 pages long, so not too bad XDemily0410

I also saw you got your sith book thing approved! CONGRATS! tell me if it's good or not :p

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom