Points2Shop Forums » Support » My order got sent to Georgia? [Resolved]
Created: 2012-01-03 20:35:28
TheNerdAL
US (TX) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Date of Birth: 1993-04-22
Total Earnings: $61.17
Either they gave me the wrong Tracking number, or my order got sent to Georgia and is out for delivery today...

It says "Your item is out for delivery at 12:38 pm on January 03, 2012 in ALPHARETTA, GA 30005."

But, I live in Houston, TX and I just checked my account and my address is fine. Can anyone help me?
kawaii10killa
US (NY) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 172
Total Earnings: $613.68
That would be a problem that needs to be fixed by submitting a ticket. You could have just received the wrong tracking number, what day did you order your package?
TheNerdAL
US (TX) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Date of Birth: 1993-04-22
Total Earnings: $61.17
Nevermind, I was told by mods in chat that there was an error that caused 400 packages to be sent to their offices. I'm not that mad anymore. :D

I ordered it the Wednesday before Christmas. Hopefully, I get it this week, but I doubt it.
kawaii10killa
US (NY) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 172
Total Earnings: $613.68
Oh that is good to hear.

Hopefully you do get it this week
RACiE
US gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Total Earnings: $104.11
Haha. My order was delivered to Georgia today as well and I live in Michigan. I was actually just about to ask if the HQ was located in Georgia as well, because I had also received that PM.

Good to know everything is working out. It kinda stinks you guys have to sort and ship approx. 400 packages though. :/

*edit* Actually though, mine has a different city name. Mine was sent to Roswell, Georgia. Is your package still in transit or has it arrived at that location?

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom