Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » abusing Games on refunding points
Created: 2012-01-02 11:15:36
jat42e
US (CO) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 66
Date of Birth: 1990-07-05
Total Earnings: $1126.82
everyone is abusing games refunding there points on all games. if they just have a bad game or bad score they refund there points. i do not feel like the games are legit at all cause people just try to go for a perfect score and they refund there points. This is not fair 2 lots of people that play games. if u agree with me please type agreed and hopefully we can get p2s to fix the refunding points on games. i think u should get 1 refund per day or just take it off completely PLEASE FIX!! Thanks
SilentNight96
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Total Earnings: $101.66
I agree with what your saying but what if a person actually has genuine problems with the game. I have had to leave a game twice today when I was playing Ballery because of lag causing it to take shots before I actually had finished. I think they need a better system for this, like everytime you leave a game, your name will be stored and you have to send in a little report saying what went wrong. If you do not send in a report then your points will be taken off you without warning and if you repetively send in reports with no acceptable reason then you will be banned from games for a certain period of time depending on what the admin thinks is necessary.
Does anybody actually read these?
jat42e
US (CO) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 66
Date of Birth: 1990-07-05
Total Earnings: $1126.82
silent i get that about games not working correctly. thats why they should put a create a support ticket to refund points on games that are lagging or messed up they should take refund points off and add support ticket to refund points on all game pages or something
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3297.61
There is already a penalty for paid games. If they use the refund button, then they are temporarily banned from playing paid games. Not all the games have this option, only the ones that are powered by other services. If users relied on support tickets for these kind of problems, this will just add several more tickets for the admin to have to deal with.
-
xiao2717
US diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1012
Total Earnings: $1510.1
This isn't a bug, sounds more like a suggestion :o
2011-01-30 02:03:55
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216