More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » 11 orders in a row, denied. Need help. [Resolved]
Created: 2011-12-23 18:33:53
BlackBeanXIII
US (FL) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 228
Date of Birth: 1990-11-11
Ok so today has marked the 11th time in a row that a reward/s that I've ordered has been denied due to changes in prices, someone else placing an order for it earlier than me, or some other reason. This is getting frustrating as now the rewards Im trying to order will not arrive by Christmas Day. I don't know if its the 3rd party merchants taking their products off the shelf before my order can be reviewed or P2S not updating their gallery to being accurate.

Any solutions, or tips will be helpful. Any admin insight would be greatly appreciated.

(P.S.: I've used both the "100 points" and "500 points" option in my orders.)

(Btw, I was wondering if there would be a way for me to manually order my rewards using my points.)

Thank you.
jongx3
US (CA) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 516
Well sometimes i like choose the seller with higher price then use the choose the option of same condition seller and lowest price. Try doing that if you want. I think you can submit a manual order, just open a ticket for manual order, have the name, link, and a sellers and options you prefer.
BlackBeanXIII
US (FL) platinum
Senior Poster
Hmm I'm going to try that now.

But I still want an admin's input on this issue.
Littlerose
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
You seem to be ordering just 1 item for a very low price (which is usually sold out within an hour or so). It usually takes longer for us to order your product so the seller will not offer the product anymore. If you do not select options to allow us to buy from another seller and/or for a higher price we will need to deny in such a case. You can ask more specific information through a ticket.
BlackBeanXIII
US (FL) platinum
Senior Poster
Thank you LittleRose.

Both my orders have been approved. Thank You P2S.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom