More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Final posting for Christmas
Created: 2011-12-18 11:17:06
jimfish
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1380
Total Earnings: $1278.48
I know that in the private message sent out it gave "final order dates", and said that products shipped by Amazon with Supersaver Shipping have to be ordered by the 13th, and regular items by the 16th, but are these simply dates set by the admin as when they stop taking orders? Amazon.co.uk is still offering Supersaver delivery, with today being the last day, and Amazon.com has their's end on the 19th.

Have all orders stopped being approved now until after Christmas? I understand it's the weekend, but it's Christmas, it's effectively the last day that Amazon UK will take orders guaranteed to arrive, and it's also the last day of free shipping. I was hoping that my 3 day old order (ordered on the 15th, a Thursday) would have changed from pending to at least prepairing by now, but it seems I'm out of luck. If it doesn't approve today, it'll be denied tomorrow, since Supersaver will no longer be free and delivery costs reinstated, meaning I'll have to re-order (at a higher price) and won't receive it in time.

=/

Just a mild plea.
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2015.24
Did you state in you order that it was for christmas? coz i think you were suppost to do that.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom