Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » question about the daily offers
Created: 2011-12-08 22:18:42
Nakitanina
US (MN) new
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1987-11-04
Total Earnings: $15.09
So I almost never qualify for a daily offer but sometimes it says they might have a different survey. If I qualify for the second survey will I still get points? Or will I not recieve them
Deesly
US bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 12
I have the same question.. its so annoying whenever i get rejected AFTER qualifying for the survey
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53

Hey guys. Yes, if you qualify for the next survey after being disqualified for the first tried, you will get the points for that offer. :) You can go through any number of surveys, as long as you at least qualify for one and complete it fully. If you get an ending page saying they have no more surveys for you currently, you wouldn't get credit so make sure it's a congratulations page saying you completed it successfully. Good luck on the offers.

I have the same question.. its so annoying whenever i get rejected AFTER qualifying for the surveyDeesly
After going through the pre-qualification questions then it's still a chance you could disqualified. They might ask another question and you don't have the demographics they're looking for. The surveys also throw in quality control questions to make sure you're paying attention to the survey, so answering those wrong will disqualify you as well.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom