More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » exchange your merits for points!!
Created: 2011-11-02 13:59:37
romeo13mars
CA gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 207
Date of Birth: 1987-03-13
hey, i think it would be sooooo nice if we could sell our merits to someone, in exchange of points. And i dont see any problems it could cause..i mean, it dosent cost anything from p2s since its someone's points. anyway, i hope it would be allowed soon!..or atleast one day..
puss2puss
goku454
UK gold
Half way there
Total posts: 542
Total Earnings: $158.65
Never will happen , who would buy merits , your suppose to earn merits not buy them
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Exactly. Why would you buy merits from someone for a CHANCE to win a competition with them? It doesn't make sense. Just keep your points, and earn merits for free with no cost but putting in some effort into the site. (r) Then the competitions would just be about who can spend the most points on merits instead of who actually earns them, if someone was actually going to waste their earned points on buying merits.
-
romeo13mars
CA gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 207
Date of Birth: 1987-03-13
yeah but i still think it would be nice if we had this option!! because a lot of people dosent even join any team...so in thoses case...what the hell you want them to do with they're merits? so selling them will atleast give them a reason to have merits! even if its only like..1point for 10merits..

or atleast if they're where other stuff we can do with merits then contests...like...i dont know..maybe being able to use merits to gambles in games...would not cost anything to p2s since its people's merits..
puss2puss
funnyhomeboy
US (OH) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1250
Date of Birth: 1993-10-25
Total Earnings: $318.71
Isn't this process you suggest called Team competitions?
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity. For free referrals, check out this site, and be amazed!
mariusilascu
RO bronze
Senior Poster
Total posts: 202
Date of Birth: 1994-09-08
Total Earnings: $46.0
I don't think this is a good ideea , sorry mate
2010-02-04 14:26:11
lalisanches
BR silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 18