Created: 2011-10-30 10:33:34
SolveMyMaze
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 483
Date of Birth: 1989-02-12
Total Earnings: $1765.54
Morning everyone.
Before I start, this post isn't about a program that will boost your YouTube views, it's a much better setup than that.

I've got an extremely popular video on YouTube that revolves around hard drives and enclosures. However, I have never used any viewer programs on it to boost the amount of views I've got. All the views received are down to a great title, description and also tags.

I've noticed that a lot of points2shop videos are lacking in views which is solely down to these attributes lacking. Sure, you can boost the views with a program but after that they'll just flop down again thanks to your video not ranking high on the search pages.

I'm willing to rewrite the name, description and tags for any video you have on YouTube for a tiny price, which when you consider it is a small compromise to get your videos ranked. It can even lead to monetisation if you end up having plenty of high quality videos being uploaded.

I can normally do this within 24 hours, and at a push it'll be 48. I really hope people will take this on board and thus bring more people into points2shop and getting more offers and surveys added benefiting us all. If you're interested, send me a PM with 'YouTube' in the subject line and I'll get back to you ASAP.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom