More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » I'm struggling to get my ref website on google
1 2
Created: 2011-10-26 17:49:49
goku454
UK gold
Half way there
Total posts: 542
Total Earnings: $158.65
When i do the Google crawl search , it says that it will get back to me , a long time later , it gives me no answer whatsoever , nothing is displayed on Google webmasters , I've tried to rank it on Google but it doesn't work , please help. ref site ----- http://freebiesdirect2u.webs.com/index.htm
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5964
Total Earnings: $4885.35
Have you tried adding your site to google analytics and webmaster tools. These will tell you if you have any crawl errors etc, so could be useful for you to check out.
jakestar09
UK elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 49
Date of Birth: 1997-03-21
Total Earnings: $819.82
Have you tried adding your site to google analytics and webmaster tools. These will tell you if you have any crawl errors etc, so could be useful for you to check out.emily0410

what are webmaster tools or google analytics? sorry im new to this website reff thing :(
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
what are webmaster tools or google analytics? sorry im new to this website reff thingjakestar09

Webmaster tools just basically shows the keywords that people are using to find your site, and any problems it has with crawls. Analytics shows you how many people are visiting your site, and how they are finding it etc.

They're both really helpful, and also do help you get onto google.
goku454
UK gold
Half way there
Have you tried adding your site to google analytics and webmaster tools. These will tell you if you have any crawl errors etc, so could be useful for you to check out.emily0410

Yep , it said no crawl errors , i went on google analytics , it said stuff like 1 view in the past month and there was a tick under status , also crawl stats stuff like 1 page crawled per day and stuff like kilobytes downloaded a day. dunno if my website is on google so im gonna check.
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Yep , it said no crawl errors , i went on google analytics , it said stuff like 1 view in the past month and there was a tick under status , also crawl stats stuff like 1 page crawled per day and stuff like kilobytes downloaded a day. dunno if my website is on google so im gonna check.goku454

When did you actually submit it, cause it can take a few weeks before it shows up?
goku454
UK gold
Half way there
When did you actually submit it, cause it can take a few weeks before it shows up?emily0410

Im bad at estimating time lol :p . but i did first submit it months ago ,thats when i first created the website , now i would say 2 to 3 weeks ago
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Im bad at estimating time lol. but i did first submit it months ago ,thats when i first created the website , now i would say 2 to 3 weeks agogoku454

hmm :/ Maybe its because its a webs domain (I had some trouble with that). If you continue to have trouble you could try purchased a domain yourself.

Or you could try blogger instead (i've found it to be a lot easier), seen as its by google you should have no trouble getting it on there at all.
goku454
UK gold
Half way there
hmm :/ Maybe its because its a webs domain (I had some trouble with that). If you continue to have trouble you could try purchased a domain yourself.

Or you could try blogger instead (i've found it to be a lot easier), seen as its by google you should have no trouble getting it on there at all.emily0410

Ill just have to wait and buy a domain , thanks!
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
Submit your site to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Follow the steps to get your site verified as yours.
Make a Facebook page for your site.
Make a post on the facebook page with a link to your site (update with a new post daily).
Wait about 5 days (MUCH shorter then if you would have just submitted a link).

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom