More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Best way to get referrals?
Created: 2011-10-25 18:54:24
Feckhed
SE new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1987-03-06
Total Earnings: $12.69
So I know this is a topic that's come up alot, but what is the absolute best method of getting active referrals?

Most of my referrals have been through facebook and forums, none of them are active.

I'm thinking of paying a friend to make me a referral website but I'm still not sure that that's the best method of gaining referrals.

So if you have any tips then it would be appreciated.
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
Best method = make a site based around a niche that no one else uses. When making this site use proper SEO and never say the name of this site nor tell them it is a get paid to site.
trixieKitten
US (PA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 286
Date of Birth: 1984-06-08
Total Earnings: $436.23
xXShaddowTXx, that's good advice... I'm going to try that, and somehow add in the part about making sure to verify the e-mail accounts. Might work on that this weekend!
Flexzydo
NG new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1991-05-19
Total Earnings: $0.0
Am new here, help me
Flexzydo
This post has been deleted.
teamshepherd
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Date of Birth: 1986-10-10
Total Earnings: $389.69
Best method = make a site based around a niche that no one else uses. When making this site use proper SEO and never say the name of this site nor tell them it is a get paid to site.xXShaddowTXx

How do you go about doing this? I mean getting them to sign up without mentioning the site name or that its a paid to site?
KislotaOo
US (MI) elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 46
Date of Birth: 1996-02-12
you have to come up with something UNIQUE! If you make a website for it, it will be hard to get people to find your website unless you advertise it or something. I make my referrals completely from youtube. you need to put a lot of work into it. if you find something unique, go ahead and make 100 different videos about it and post it on youtube. try to keep each video different so it doesn't attract the same person to each of your videos.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom