More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Wrong State listed under Account Info? (Resolved)
Created: 2011-10-23 21:49:42
slaphappyks
US (KS) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 108
Date of Birth: 1985-02-02
Total Earnings: $116.63
When I check my Account Info under Account/Edit Account, It shows my State as being Alabama, which is completely wrong. I know for a fact that I did not list my State as Alabama. I also currently have an order listed as Preparing, and when I click on View Order, it shows my Correct Shipping Address. Is this something to be concerned about, or is the Edit Account/State setting set to Alabama as Default under the Edit Account settings? I've had a couple of support tickets this last month and now I am paranoid that something is all goofed up. I would have opened another one if I didn't have an item listed as Preparing. =\
greenlants
US (VA) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1751
Date of Birth: 1980-02-29
Total Earnings: $2679.42
Does that for everyone lol it's just a glitch :D
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Total posts: 1063
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $574.53
I've had that happen to me once, the system still had me in ca but that page showed alabama I'm sure it's fine :) i just changed it back to make me happy xD
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
First off, stop sending tickets. Your only supposed to have one ticket about a certain issue and if you keep replying, its going to take longer to have your support ticket answered. If the state is wrong you should just wait on your ticket to be answered. If your correct shipping info is on the order, you must have somehow changed it in the past few days or its a glitch like stated above, and your item will probably still come. Im not too sure, just wait for a reply on your support ticket and work it out with the admins :) It sounds to be a glitch though.
slaphappyks
US (KS) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 108
Date of Birth: 1985-02-02
Total Earnings: $116.63
I didn't say I had a support ticket going right now, I said I was paranoid that I might need to open one and that I Did not open one because I had an Item listed as preparing. Plus it didn't seem right considering my Shipping Address was Correct on the Item I have ordered.

Edit: Also I believe this issue can be marked as resolved since it sounds like it's just a glitch :D
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3297.85
Thanks, I marked your topic as Resolved.
And yes I've had the same problem before, and heard others had the same problem. I just changed the state back to the way it was supposed to be, and did not have issues caused over it. You should be fine, :)
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom