Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » My first YouTube referral video
Created: 2011-10-23 06:44:23
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
I can't believe I can't even trust this community enough to post a link to my YouTube video without having to worry about other members flagging it.

This is despicable, and really turns me off of the referral community we have. Just because I get a referral doesn't take away any of the money you can still make. I'm not making the site to poor to pay you because I got a few refs from my video.

If you are one of the people that go around flagging other people's referral videos then I recommend you just leave this community. We are all here to help each other make as much money as possible, not to sabotage them.
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
I wouldnt post here because people tend to flag other referral videos :) But its pretty good
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
REALLY??? :( OH NO!!

Please don't :( What kind of place is this where we can't trust the other members :(
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
REALLY???OH NO!!

Please don'tWhat kind of place is this where we can't trust the other membersxXShaddowTXx

Im just saying :) I posted my first referral video here and it got removed the day after for gore :( You can always just re-upload it but its more work
melodyb
US (SC) diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 405
Date of Birth: 1993-12-07
Total Earnings: $2134.18
This happened to me too. I posted my link up for the sub for sub and youtube like exchange Then in a few days bam my video got removed and my account got disabled :(

Warning for everyone: DON'T POST YOUR REFERRAL VIDEOS ON HERE NO MORE. CAN'T TRUST NOBODY. :(

We work hard trying to get refs, but some people don't have anything better to do but to go around and mess up our hard work.

-melodyb
{----- Need Advice on SEO? Check out Exar's SEO Breakdown -----}
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
This is sad.

If only there was a way for the mods/admins to prevent this.

Well, as you can see the YouTube Like exchange was taken down today. Specifically for this reason.
melodyb
US (SC) diamond
Am I spamming?
That's the best thing to do. Thank you whoever took it down. Now nobody else has to go through what we all went through. This just don't make no sense smh.
SUPERDUDE1234321
US (TX) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1998-07-03
Total Earnings: $4.3
sometimes i think wats the point in posting 1 if they just take it off
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Well, I'm sad to see the mess this forum has come to. Why is it that we can't just help each other? Why can't we all just make money together!
melodyb
US (SC) diamond
Am I spamming?
I know right smh!!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom