More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » How to get more views on your youtube videos!
1 2
Created: 2011-10-22 21:18:36
paraphenalia
US (CA) platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 21
Date of Birth: 1990-09-04
Total Earnings: $114.72
Im not one who has alot of ref's or anything but i have stumbled upon a great way to get LOTS of more views on videos, I figured i would share.

The program name is Viewet, This is not like other program's. Most programs are "bots" wich use proxies to view your videos also causing your video views to unfortunately freeze. Viewet uses people using there program to view your video. So in basic terms Real people view Your videos. The program works this simple You earn credits to get video views 1 credit is 1 view, You get credits by viewing other youtube video wich are embedded into the program itself. The program views videos (once you click start) by itself changing videos for you every 8 seconds obvsiously making credits is very easy (click start go to sleep LOL). Ok now most of the explanation is done time for the tutorial to setup and use!

step 1: Download the program. http://viewet.com/download.php

step 2: Register a FREE account through the program itself after downloading.

step 3: Click earn credits then click start (now your earning credits!)

step 4: Once you have your desired amount of credits click My Videos then Submit Video and enter a video link.

step 5: Highlight the video name that you just added and click "MANAGE CREDITS IN SELECTED' and input the amount of credits you desire to use!

Note, you can also see how many credits you have at the top of the program as you can see mine itll look similar to this at the top.

The video ive uploaded in the pics i have only uploaded 4 days ageo.

If your thinking if there not fully watching the video whats the point? The point is the more views you get the more popular the video comes up in searchs (such as on higher pages such as 1 instead of 3 as an example of course) It helps it get more known and seen more often.

The more views from the program the more popular your video gets. Once your video is popular the video gets its own views from people actually on youtube. Programs like this simply help to get your videos more popular sometimes even on the "most discussed page". Or on the first page from a youtube search for one of your tags

Also muting your pc's audio would help from the random video sounds xD

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me and ask them. I'm always willing to help.

Update: There is a few more website available there are simple to use such as this one below.

enhanceviews.com This website is also very great! You can get comment's, subs, and views without any download's. The website's features and navigation are very user friendly!
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
"(click start go to sleep LOL"

Exactly what your viewers will do.
paraphenalia
US (CA) platinum
Getting Chatty
"(click start go to sleep LOL"

Exactly what your viewers will do.xXShaddowTXx

True if your talking about through the program itself, The more views from the program the more popular your video gets. Once your video is popular the video gets its own views from people actually on youtube. Programs like this simply help to get your videos more popular sometimes even on the "most discussed page". Or on the first page from a youtube search for one of your tags. So you are partially correct.
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
Ahhh, now I see where you are going. That is a great idea. I personally will not be using it, our internet is a bit to slow for something like that. Thank you for showing us this though.
bobdaul
US (AL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 118
Date of Birth: 1997-09-13
Total Earnings: $60.06
hmm I think ill try
Dysc0rd
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 677
Total Earnings: $453.05
I have another one kinda like this not sure if this one does it but, it gets me likes, subs, faves, comments, ect....Ill try this one as well and have 2X more :D
mbatussi
UK diamond
Total posts: 1395
Date of Birth: 1993-10-21
seems like a good idea
bobdaul
US (AL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 118
Date of Birth: 1997-09-13
Total Earnings: $60.06
heres a working link http://viewet.com/download.php this is amazing btw you leave your pc on for a few min and so may credits
paraphenalia
US (CA) platinum
Getting Chatty
I have another one kinda like this not sure if this one does it but, it gets me likes, subs, faves, comments, ect....Ill try this one as well and have 2X moreDysc0rd

Ooo that one sounds good as well, this one does not sub or fave or comment though sadly. It's also fairly new as well.

heres a working link http://viewet.com/download.php this is amazing btw you leave your pc on for a few min and so may creditsbobdaul

Wow thanks, i didnt even realize my link didnt work. First post updated.
SkyWind
US (GA) platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 31
Total Earnings: $175.59
this seems like a pretty good site but, you should also try enhanceviews.com to get more youtube AND subs
I'm a Beyblader!!

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom