Created: 2011-10-17 12:37:14
err0r
HR new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1995-09-01
Total Earnings: $-0.39
i dont get any offers... why?
Videos - Sorry, we are all out of videos today. Check back tomorrow!

All Free Offers - All free offers on our website combined. We recommend to choose a category if you want the offers to be better explained.

Trusted Surveys By Usamp - Points2Shop has partnered with uSamp to provide you with even more options to earn points or cash! uSamp has many marketing research surveys, and we know you love them! Make sure to complete your demographic profiles (you get points for doing so!) at uSamp to receive as many surveys opportunities as possible.

why is that, can u help me plz???

Thanks
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.44
There are just fewer advertisers in your area, so you're not gonna see a lot of offers in the sections or not any at all. Just go through the categories and stick with the offer sections that you do have some available to complete.
-
err0r
HR new
My first post
i dont get any... -.-
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
As chevy mentioned you need to look for those that have it in your area, there are some,

http://www.cashle.com/offers/free%2Cfreebies

you can also check out the recurring tasks If you want to earn more try referring members here and you can earn up to $1 for each ref and 15% of their total earnings

http://www.cashle.com/wiki/Become_a_Promoter
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
err0r
HR new
My first post

i got just these offers i need to pay

There are just fewer advertisers in your area, so you're not gonna see a lot of offers in the sections or not any at all. Just go through the categories and stick with the offer sections that you do have some available to complete.chevychic255
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.44
i got just these offers i need to payerr0r
Yeah, I see you've completed probably all the free offers you would have available to you. We really cannot see the offers you have available from the External Offers area, like the USamp/RadiumOne/Gambit to name a few, so we're just gonna have to take your word for it.

Like Abby brought up, you can try referring members to the site for another way of earning. The country you're from with fewer offers, you're most likely going to have better luck with the referral earnings. Here is the earnings breakdown of what you could earn from referrals signing up under your username:

For USA and UK referrals:
• $0.50 completed registration.
• $0.50 once your referral has completed an offer.
For Canada referrals:
• $0.01 completed registration.
• $0.20 once your referral has completed an offer.
Additional other Countries:
• $0.01 completed registration.
• $0.01 once your referral has completed an offer.

Along with these earnings, you would get 15% from the offers your referrals complete. For some referral tips, check out the Referral Talk forum section. And here is an official P2S referring guide you could read up on: http://www.points2shop.com/pdf/The_Ultimate_Referral_Guide_V2.pdf
-
hgm1998
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 551
Total Earnings: $235.48
click gambit then video do those videos then click earn points and click the video tab and watch those vides. its like everyday u automatically get 20 points
storxp1993
MA new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1993-05-05
Total Earnings: $0.17
me to i have this probleme whene i try to see a video i found Sorry, we are all out of videos today. Check back tomorrow!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom