Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » Recurring/Daily Tasks
Created: 2011-10-16 17:32:20
Adam47Qpzm
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 37
Date of Birth: 1995-08-29
Total Earnings: $57.04
Well, it's not really a bug I guess but I noticed it before and it sure is bugging me. :p

OK, so daily tasks have been renamed to recurring tasks? In my opinion, that's a good idea, it'll avoid confusing new members. But, at the moment, there's still a couple of daily tasks references. So if it's going to be changed, it should be fully changed. :p

1st one is in the URL. 2nd is in the description. Here's a pic. :)

xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
I agree with this, it is a good idea to change the name, but please change it fully.

Thank you for pointing this out! I hope an Administrator sees this soon... they never did reply to my last bug and suggestion... :(
Adam47Qpzm
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 37
Date of Birth: 1995-08-29
Total Earnings: $57.04
I agree with this, it is a good idea to change the name, but please change it fully.

Thank you for pointing this out! I hope an Administrator sees this soon... they never did reply to my last bug and suggestion...xXShaddowTXx

No problem. :) One of the things I do that annoys people is I point out problems wherever I might find them. :p
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
Ive noticed this but didnt think too much of it. I guess it would be nice to fully change :p
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
It didn't bother me at all.
The force is strong with this one --
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51

Thank you for pointing this out! I hope an Administrator sees this soon... they never did reply to my last bug and suggestion...xXShaddowTXx

Admin does not have time to reply to every last post here or anywhere else. Not all will be replied to but they are being reviewed, and the bug i saw you put, we do know about it already. "/ just not the the most important to-do list right now.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom