Created: 2011-10-15 00:26:51
moofoo76
US (CO) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 800
Date of Birth: 1976-06-01
Total Earnings: $1398.86
To all p2s and cashle. members

If you have a referral proof video on you tube you might want to go and check on it cuss their people that are going around and flagging people referral video on you tube and having them removed. for inappropriate content copy right and other things. If you video has been remove you need to contact you tube at you tube support team

also contact them here at Youtube is the leader in online video. Youtube is owned by Google. Most issues are solved using youtube.com's Online help service.
YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001

and let them know that you feel that your video has been removed for unfair reasons....

moofoo76
moofoo76
US (CO) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 800
Date of Birth: 1976-06-01
Total Earnings: $1398.86
To all p2s and cashle. members

If you have a referral proof video on you tube you might want to go and check on it cuss their people that are going around and flagging people referral video on you tube and having them removed. for inappropriate content copy right and other things. If you video has been remove you need to contact you tube at you tube support team and let them know that your video has been removed for unfair reasons

moofoo76moofoo76
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
That sux :( Im glad I don't have any ref videos up then :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Dysc0rd
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 677
Total Earnings: $453.05
I have had that done to me tons of times utube dont help anything..I have had 4 accounts blocked for gore and all they where where videos for here...sent in a ticket and utube told me they looked into it and the person that flagged it was right...all 4 TIMES! one thing I learnt NEVER post your utube page on here...your just asking for it to get flagged...by other members on here...
mbatussi
UK diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1395
Date of Birth: 1993-10-21
youtube shouldn't do this, they should check out the sites first then decide whether the videos are suitable or not
divenpatel01
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 899
Ye i think that youtube removing vids is unfair, its happened to me a lot
hgm1998
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 551
Total Earnings: $235.48
how did u guys get that banner thing on the bottom those are nice?
melodyb
US (SC) diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 405
Date of Birth: 1993-12-07
Total Earnings: $2134.18
This happened to me the other day i made a new video then in a few days my video got flagged and my youtube account got banned :(

I give up on youtube videos. It's not worth making one because its just going to get flagged anyway. All that hard work for nothing smh :(
{----- Need Advice on SEO? Check out Exar's SEO Breakdown -----}
openmiccanbedangerous
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom