More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Any secrets to putting up a good ref flier advertising P2S around my school?
Created: 2011-10-13 11:33:45
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
As the title says...

This is what I got so far.

Anyone want free stuff?

--------------------------------Guys---------------------------------
Im sure you know that two very big video games are coming out in the next 6 weeks right? Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3, the two FPS games are set to be the biggest FPS games ever sold. Sure you could get them for $60 at Wal-Mart, but wouldn’t you like them for free?
----------------------------------Girls---------------------------------
Im sure your trying hard to keep up with the latest fashions coming out. Having gone school shopping this September I saw a pair of girls jeans for $75. That’s completely outrageous, for a pair of jeans, c’mon! Get some of the latest clothes without having to pay a fortune.
-=------------------------Teachers/Adults-----------------------------
The US recession that started in 08 has had a big impact on you all. My parents are working 4 jobs just to keep a stable income. Ive seen a lot of “get rich quick” tricks that are in fact big pyramid schemes. I think you would very much appreciate a second source of income.

A month before school started I found a website that can give you all this for free. I haven’t been their much, day here, day there. But in that time I have made almost $50. How? If you can answer easy questions from surveys and visit advertiser’s sites, then you can do this.
Note: By using only the links provided, once you sign up for the site led through the second link, you will enter a little rewards program that I am currently making. Being in my rewards program will get you closer to your goal. Though if you wander off path, you won’t go into my rewards program, and I will not be able to help you get closer to your goal.

If you want facts before you storm into free merchandise you can go to this site:
http://freeitemsforever2.weebly.com/

If you want to dive right in you can go to this site.
-link to p2s registration page, link found as offending text-

Anything I could do to make this better? Any and all help is appreciated.
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom