More options
Created: 2011-09-29 00:27:27
Killersnake2011
US (FL) silver
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1998-08-14
Total Earnings: $19.82
Hey will u ever be scammed from this website? like i want a little rubber bracelet, and i want to know if it will actually be sent to my house
Dysc0rd
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 677
Total Earnings: $453.05
This site works. It's a super way to earn free cash and prizes in your spare time. Just click any username to see what others have earned and received for free! also check the proof forum herehttp://www.points2shop.com/forum/8/Proof/1 to see all the cool stuff people have got off here :)
xdirc
US (FL) platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 29
Date of Birth: 1986-03-05
Total Earnings: $920.31
No, you will not be scammed. I too am from FL :-) But look on my profile. I ordered CoD Modern Warfare for the PS3 and got it within 5 days, I also made a forum post in the proof section.

You can also look at my profile for a withdraw that I received from P2S for $10 via AlertPay. I assure you, you will not get scammed. P2S makes its money from us. It might not be alot of money, but this website has numbers, as in a lot of people. So even if they make a little bit off each person, on a daily basis, it all adds up to be a nice chunk of change.

But just have faith. It works. I was skeptical when I first came here, which was only about 2 weeks ago, but its worth it in the long run. Whenever you have some free time, just sit here and do some surveys, tasks, downloads, etc. And it'll add up.

Good luck man! If you have any questions or if there is anything I "can" help you with, please feel free to send me a message..

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom