Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
UPDATE!!

There was an issue with the login but we have found the problem and fixed it, so now everything should work as intended :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3874
Date of Birth: 1988-03-02
Total Earnings: $3196.14
I updated the app and now when I attempt to open it, I get this message, "Your device is not supported by this app. Please upgrade and try again later." I have never had an issue with this app before the update. Do you have any suggestions that might fix it? I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling which didn't work.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Is your phone rooted?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Is your phone rooted?ldpx3000
What does that mean?

Edit: Nevermind, I googled it. No, my phone isn't rooted.
ldpx3000
US moderator
hmm. Ok, usually the only reason you would get that message is if your phone was rooted, so I will look in to it
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
hmm. Ok, usually the only reason you would get that message is if your phone was rooted, so I will look in to itldpx3000
Well it doesn't appear to be at least (although I really don't know what to look for). Someone gave me this phone a month ago and I haven't done anything to it. So I guess i'll have to ask them if they rooted it.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Well it doesn't appear to be at least (although I really don't know what to look for). Someone gave me this phone a month ago and I haven't done anything to it. So I guess i'll have to ask them if they rooted it.kkrulez64

Ok, there is a good chance that it has been rooted, just because alot of people do these days in order to get one of the android versions that their phone doesn't have yet or may not ever get (i.e rooting the HTC EVO 4G which only has 2.3 up to 4.1)

This might help, what kind of phone is it and what version of android do you currently have on it?
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Ok, there is a good chance that it has been rooted, just because alot of people do these days in order to get one of the android versions that their phone doesn't have yet or may not ever get (i.e rooting the HTC EVO 4G which only has 2.3 up to 4.1)

This might help, what kind of phone is it and what version of android do you currently have on it?ldpx3000

It is a Samsung Galaxy II and the Android version is 4.0.4
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Okay, so i've googled a bunch of information and downloaded a few apps that are supposed to let you know if your phone is rooted or not. After doing all that, i'm positive that my phone is NOT rooted. So I guess i'm just screwed out of the P2S app. Oh well.
ldpx3000
US moderator
if your phone is not rooted then perhaps there is still a chance that we can get you back up and running from the app

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom