More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
When is the next update coming out? and u need to add more offers and surveys and make it where we can order from the app....i do like that app but there should be alot more added to it since i use the app alot more then the pcblackopsslayer

We have an update planned very soon with more offers and additional functionality. We definitely want to add in lots of great features but we need to make sure that they work as intended before pushing it to the masses.

Thanks!
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
soccerdude21490
US (PA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1990-02-14
Total Earnings: $89.3
I tried to search around but I can't find the answer... why does Points2Shop need the "your messages" permission?
ldpx3000
US moderator
I tried to search around but I can't find the answer... why does Points2Shop need the "your messages" permission?soccerdude21490

It is a permission that has been requested by the advertisers in order to run their walls properly.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
madmank
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1979-10-06
Total Earnings: $233.21
hi. The vids for token ads dont work hers what i get when i click on the offer.
2010-05-06 13:17:43
madmank
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1979-10-06
Total Earnings: $233.21
hi The vids for token ads dont work heres what i get when i click on the offer.
2010-05-06 13:17:43
ldpx3000
US moderator
hi The vids for token ads dont work heres what i get when i click on the offer.madmank

I'll let the advertiser know about the issue. Thanx!
soccerdude21490
US (PA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1990-02-14
Total Earnings: $89.3
And now the "Your Messages" permission has been removed! Thank you so much! Feel MUCH better using this app now!
ldpx3000
US moderator
And now the "Your Messages" permission has been removed! Thank you so much! Feel MUCH better using this app now!soccerdude21490

No Problem! We are always very concerned with the privacy and security of our users and want to ensure that EVERYONE is able to use the app and hopefully earn lots of points at the same time!
monkeymike1
US (CA) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Total Earnings: $312.04
Idpx, when you told me that nothing wrong can happen for re-installing the app, well something went wrong. I re-installed it and tried to sign in, but it wouldn't let me. I typed the right username and password, over and over but it still wouldn't let me get in the app. Im thinking if I should change my password, then it will work, but i'll just wait until you reply. Please help!
ldpx3000
US moderator
There should be absolutely no reason why uninstalling and reinstalling the app should cause this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Android app many times with no issues, as have others.

We were working on something earlier that may have caused the issue. I will look into and see if we can't discover the problem.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom