Date of Birth: 1989-11-15
Total Earnings: $0.1
cool
oj1zzle
US (CA) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Hey guys I have a quick question,

About 2 days ago I ordered some items from amazon and according to the P2S website the items are listed as "pending"... However, this morning i took a look at the order status via the P2S app using my My touch 4G. And i quickly noticed that the items I ordered are listed as "denied"... now i found this strange because my points had not been returned to my account and on top of that there was no reason listed as to why my orders where denied as i scanned through the order status section of the app. So i logged into my account using my laptop and strangely i noticed that my order is still pending... Now either the APP is flawed or my order has been denied and the website has not updated this information.. But based on the fact the the App doesn't pay out for completed offers. Once i did the first offer using the app in the Radium section all the other offers simply disappeared never to be seen again... I deleted the App and re downloaded it and the same problem repeated itself .... no available offers at all. I believe the App could be wrong about my order status because its been quite buggy...but i have no way to tell for sure... Can anyone give me some feedback on this issues.. Id be interested to know if this has happened to anyone else using this app? Or if my order is really denied... what steps should i take if my account shows the items as "pending" when logged in from my laptop? and it shows as "Denied" when when i check the order status using my APP?
oj1zzle the "juiceman"
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
The app is simply pulling information from the website and presenting it to you. There is a chance that something has gone wrong somewhere when it is iterating through the data and the best way to tell is by looking at the other orders that you have placed and see if the app is displaying the right information for them. If so, then the app is displaying the correct information.
As far as the offers, Radium One kind of does their own thing regardless of what we want. I used to have many offers from their mobile wall but now I get 1 or 2 sporadically.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10379
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $172.36
Programmers have been working very hard and the following changes have been made to the P2S Android App:
They....

- Fixed offers that were not crediting for some users

- Added a TrialPay offer wall

- Moved Orders to Top Navigation

- Added the ability to Move 'Points2Shop' to SD Card as requested by some members

- Added more stability in network connections

- Added the ability to change notification settings individually

- Added a 'Message of the Day' system

- Added the ability to see Approved, Pending and Denied offers from the 'Offers' page

Check out:
Android P2S App
niytmare17
US (OH) platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 35
Date of Birth: 1994-09-06
Total Earnings: $361.25
can you use the school wifi or public wifi 2 do offers
2010-03-27 22:42:57
ldpx3000
US moderator
can you use the school wifi or public wifi 2 do offersniytmare17

If you mean can you use the app from a PHONE that is connected to a public wifi, then yes. But you MUST complete the offers from within the app on your phone. attempting to do them any other way can result in a ban or account suspension. :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
demonboy279
US (WV) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1988-02-29
Total Earnings: $29.97
my p2s app force closes if i try to open radium one, if i try to download one of the apps it pops up can not be found. and if i try to do trial pay it just shows a bunch of blank squares and then freezes. any ideas?
ldpx3000
US moderator
my p2s app force closes if i try to open radium one, if i try to download one of the apps it pops up can not be found. and if i try to do trial pay it just shows a bunch of blank squares and then freezes. any ideas?demonboy279

What version of Android OS are your currently running?
blackopsslayer
US (OH) platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1985-05-15
When is the next update coming out? and u need to add more offers and surveys and make it where we can order from the app....i do like that app but there should be alot more added to it since i use the app alot more then the pc
2011-01-19 19:03:21

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom