Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Where exactly were you thinking about?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
medic77777
US (MI) moderator
Total posts: 1528
Date of Birth: 1982-06-28
Total Earnings: $10333.35
I dont know. I just noticed that sometimes the shout box would lag or an offer page would stick due to mobile signals not always being the best. So i just figured a refresh button may help bring it back to life now and then. lol.. just a thought =)
ldpx3000
US moderator
no, no it's a good idea, I just wasn't sure if you had a specific place in mind :) The shout box and stats pages do refresh manually but a refresh button might not be a bad idea :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
esfio
UK silver
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Date of Birth: 1990-05-04
Total Earnings: $6.92
please someone let me know if there is an ipad version and if there isnt, please make one
sevend
US (WI) elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 22
Date of Birth: 1983-03-12
Total Earnings: $573.45
Will you look into getting papaya offers, tapjoy ads and there is one more android program that give your users points for trying out apps
ldpx3000
US moderator
Will you look into getting papaya offers, tapjoy ads and there is one more android program that give your users points for trying out appssevend

Tapjoy has purchased papaya so they no longer have an offer wall. As far as adding more offer walls, we are always looking to add more opportunities for members to make more money, but creating a personal relationship with the advertisers takes time and also to test their offer wall thoroughly to ensure it works with our system and pays out accurately and on time.
sevend
US (WI) elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 22
Date of Birth: 1983-03-12
Total Earnings: $573.45
Thanks for the information. When you get new offerwalls or need someone to help test them I would be open to helping
SoostheMoos
US gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Total Earnings: $43.66
My only complaint/ suggestion is the lack of offers. Can we get something other than Radium One please?
Live long and prosper.
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
There where finally some offers today but i cant click anything on that page that includes support :(
papernovavg
EG new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 121
Date of Birth: 1980-03-17
Total Earnings: $0.77
to bad i dont have an andriod hope this gets out on BB

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom