Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
my one doesnt work at all android 2.1mbatussi

Did it stop working after the recent update or are you saying that it has never worked for you?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
I think when on messages wen v blue box comes up wiv the message u should be able to clik reply instead of just ok then doing it the longway
ldpx3000
US moderator
I think when on messages wen v blue box comes up wiv the message u should be able to clik reply instead of just ok then doing it the longwayjamyal

That is not possible at the moment because of a small issue. We are working on getting that resolved
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Feckhed
SE new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1987-03-06
Total Earnings: $12.69
When I try to download the P2S application I get an error about not having enough storagespace but when I go to the phone settings and look, I have over 200mb free ;(
ldpx3000
US moderator
When I try to download the P2S application I get an error about not having enough storagespace but when I go to the phone settings and look, I have over 200mb free ;(Feckhed

Is the phone set to download straight to the internal memory or to the sd card? Do you have an sd card installed? Are you on Android 1.6? (There is a known issue with memory allocation in 1.6) Any other info you can give me would help me understand the issue a little bit more.

The app itself is barely over 600kb, so it should be able to fit with very little room available.
Feckhed
SE new
Junior Poster
Internally
14.39mb free space

SD
131mb free space

Android
ldpx3000
US moderator
Ok here are some things you can try.

1. Clearing the cache of the browser
2. Moving all images, songs, and apps from the internal memory to sd card.
3. Deleting any unused applications.

This is a known issue with android powered phones. Though 14 mb would seem to be enough space, android will not let you install anything else once your internal memory reaches a certain level, it does this as a precaution to keep you from completely locking your system with too little free space
Feckhed
SE new
Junior Poster
Yeah I had already done that the other day but still didn't work, deleted some more apps and now it installed :)

Thanks for the help mate
ldpx3000
US moderator
Yeah I had already done that the other day but still didn't work, deleted some more apps and now it installed

Thanks for the help mateFeckhed

That's what I'm here for :)
medic77777
US (MI) moderator
Total posts: 1528
Date of Birth: 1982-06-28
Total Earnings: $10333.35
out of curiosity, how hard would it be to have a refresh button somewhere on there?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom