More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
yes but i turned my phone on off, turned my wifi on and off, tried next day it still didnt workjamyal

Well you can always try deleting cache and trying again, or uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. I can't really be sure what is going on with your situation but USUALLY if the app starts and doesn't show any information, it is a network issue.

If i could get a little more information from about whats happening, perhaps i can fix the issue or perhaps if more people can start reporting that this is happening I can pinpoint what the issue is a little bit faster. With only one person reporting the problem, I am at a loss to find what the issue is.

But first try deleting the cache and trying again. If that doesnt work, uninstall and reinstall and try again. Let me know if either of these work for you. This will help me understand what is going a little bit better.

Also if you can go into settings and tell me the number it is displaying under Signal Strength as well as your particular phone and Android OS version :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
its showing 10 at the moment but if i remember correctly it was 3 when it happened
ldpx3000
US moderator
its showing 10 at the moment but if i remember correctly it was 3 when it happenedjamyal

Your problem is network related. Signal strength ranges from 0 (nothing) to 30(Perfect). A Signal Strength of 3 means that next to nothing is allowed through the network connection
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
ok thnx for ur help
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
is there any offers for the uk because i had 1 but i couldnt click anything on the offers page it then when i reinstalled the app it went
ldpx3000
US moderator
No problem :)
anthonyalomar
US (TX) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1989-06-08
Total Earnings: $180.43
I think the app is really great, I use it daily. Good job on this. Need more offers, but other than that, Its great and easy to use. :)
ldpx3000
US moderator
Great! Glad to hear it is working well for you. We are always trying to add more offers so hopefully you will see more soon
ldpx3000
US moderator
is there any offers for the uk because i had 1 but i couldnt click anything on the offers page it then when i reinstalled the app it wentjamyal

Unfortunately that hasnt been many (if any) offers for the UK. Hopefully RadiumOne will add them very soon. We are always trying to add more offers and hopefully we will have more for you to do very soon.
mbatussi
UK diamond
Total posts: 1395
Date of Birth: 1993-10-21
my one doesnt work at all android 2.1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom