More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
If nothing shows up, it is almost always a network issue. The reason it never did that before is because it never checked network connectivity, and would attempt to connect no matter what, which often caused a force close later when the network signal became degraded. If it can't login correctly, you will see the login screen again. You can try deleting the cache and relogging in to see if that works.

I have received a few requests to add a logout button to the app and will seriously consider it for the next update.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
jakecfc1992
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 19
Total Earnings: $285.11
i got my first offer today for the app and for it i have to download and install pokerist, when i click the link it takes me to the internet but instead of showing the page it just shows the text "Device ID Required" what does this mean?
ldpx3000
US moderator
i got my first offer today for the app and for it i have to download and install pokerist, when i click the link it takes me to the internet but instead of showing the page it just shows the text "Device ID Required" what does this mean?jakecfc1992

Sorry, but I don't know about that. It sounds like it is an error with the offer itself. You can try sending an email to RadiumOne and see if they might know whats wrong with the offer. :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
jakecfc1992
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 19
Total Earnings: $285.11
ok thanks
Darkthorn333333
CA new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1980-03-19
Total Earnings: $0.04
NO ANDROID WHYYYY
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
on the new version you've shortened the shoutbox (which i really don't like now :-( )
you said you did this to speed up shoutbox and stop delays or something.
Well my idea is that you should put in settings the length of the shoutbox, so for slower devices you choose short, slightly faster: medium, and fast: long.
HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA( S ) i like making ideas :)
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
OH I FORGOT TO MENTION

there should be a logout button i think whats crashing the app is something to do with logging in and out. because i opened the app not long ago and nothing was working shoutbox didn't work stats didn't work messages didn't work etc i uninstalled and logged back in TADA it worked. HOPE I HELPED
ldpx3000
US moderator
If the app starts but nothing shows up, it means your network failed to allow the data to be consumed by the app. If you have network access on your phone then most likely the signal just degraded very suddenly, not allowing the data to proceed. It's not permanent and whenever the app is able to communicate again, it will.

A Logout function is already added and will be available on the next update.

I will consider adding settings in, but having to read a setting for every piece of data and then read the data itself will actually take longer.

As much as I would like to make every single user 100% happy with the app, that just isn't possible, although i will keep trying to make it better

Thanx for the comments!
ldpx3000
This post has been deleted.
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
If the app starts but nothing shows up, it means your network failed to allow the data to be consumed by the app. If you have network access on your phone then most likely the signal just degraded very suddenly, not allowing the data to proceed. It's not permanent and whenever the app is able to communicate again, it will.ldpx3000

yes but i turned my phone on off, turned my wifi on and off, tried next day it still didnt work

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom