Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 13:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Why are deleted posts visible in the forums from the app?chevychic255

Not really sure. I think that is something that needs to be looked into. sounds like the server is returning all of the posts, even the deleted ones. I'll see if I can find out what's going on there :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3297.89
I'm not sure if this is intentional, but if I click through a notification for a forum post update then I can't browse through the pages of the topic. It'll show the number change at the top but the posts don't actually change. It's not a problem just browsing from the app itself, only when I click through notifications. :)
-
ldpx3000
US moderator
Yes I caught this very same issue recently and actually did manage to fix it (hopefully) I will double check for when the app goes back up :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1525
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2253.18
I heard via shoutbox that soon Android is going to be like Apple where it will use the web app and we will not be able to use it away from home. Is this true?
ldpx3000
US moderator
I heard via shoutbox that soon Android is going to be like Apple where it will use the web app and we will not be able to use it away from home. Is this true?lapraceon

No, we have made a final decision against doing the Android app this way, but there will be some major changes to the app when it get's re-published to the Play Store.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3297.89
I'm not sure how long our profile has been a feature on the app, I noticed it a week or so back. :p So I'm not sure if I'm just late on this. Why is that page so hidden on the app though? I think it's a great page, like a main hub page for everything. I'd like to see our profile page become the redirect when we click our image/username from the menu, instead of having the recent activity page open. Our profile has the recent activity already linked to it, as well as other options so that's why I think it would work better having it set this way.

Also is there a reason the surveys page is now the main page for the app? Instead of all the offer walls. I'm just curious about that, since every time I open the app now it wants to search for surveys each time I load it up or push the back button. It just makes using the app a little slower with it checking so often.
-
ldpx3000
US moderator
Thanks for the questions! The profile page is basically just something I added for a little added benefit. I can see if the bosses might not mind me making that change for the next update :)

The surveys being the first page is part of the changes that had to be made after the app was suspended by Google Play several times. Hopefully we can get things back to normal very soon :)
Lessienplus
VE gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 35
Hello,
I've been trying to earn points watching videos on the android app, They play with no issues and say I gained one point. But not only I'm not receiving said point at the end but also the video I watched won't clear from the list like it used to this has been going for several days now no matter which video on the list I click on.

I sent a ticket and they explained that maybe I watching the same video multiple times but the advertiser would pay only once sometimes, which it is fair and understandable, but even then, shouldn't at the very least remove the video from the list regardless if it rewards the point or not? I was wondering if this was happening to someone else, and I'm very sorry if I misplaced this message.
Best regards!
ldpx3000
US moderator
Hello,
I've been trying to earn points watching videos on the android app, They play with no issues and say I gained one point. But not only I'm not receiving said point at the end but also the video I watched won't clear from the list like it used to this has been going for several days now no matter which video on the list I click on.

I sent a ticket and they explained that maybe I watching the same video multiple times but the advertiser would pay only once sometimes, which it is fair and understandable, but even then, shouldn't at the very least remove the video from the list regardless if it rewards the point or not? I was wondering if this was happening to someone else, and I'm very sorry if I misplaced this message.
Best regards!Lessienplus

From what I have heard, it is not just you that has been having issues with TapJoy. Unfortunately, there is not much that we can do from our end except to completely remove them from the app if they are unable to bring resolution to this issue.
dracorium1979
US (OR) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 112
Date of Birth: 1979-12-24
hello having trouble with the app it will say logging in but never actually log in. i have a samsung galaxy Avante newest version and i have tried to uninstall and reinstall 2 times and cleared my junk files and still same problem. anyone help me out?

1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom