More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Are all p2s surveys that are available on the website also available on the website? If you complete the survey off of one, does it remove it from the other? If not, can you get credit for completing it twice? Also, surveys are a little tedious from my cell but a handful of the topics sound really interesting, is there a way to look those specific surveys up on the pc, or a way to forward the activation/credit link to an email so that you can complete them in a browser? Thanks!ThisIsWhoIAm2014

I believe they are all tied together, so if you complete a survey on one of our mobile apps, it will be removed from your list of available surveys, or just won't be presented to you as a viable option because you have already completed it. As far as looking up certain surveys on PC, you would need to just remember the name of the survey and then manually look through the list to see if it's there.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
reecey2810
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Total Earnings: $218.99
So I have the android app on my samsung tab 3.. for 2 weeks of every month I go and stay at my dads but im always scared to log in as people have tood me they have been flagged and banned ive sent a ticket and an admin has told me I can use the app but im still hesitant as it still takes you to the web browser....I wanna know if I can come on line in anyway.... he lives exactly 107 miles from me and he also has his own wifi and no one in his house has an account...? Please help
ldpx3000
US moderator
So I have the android app on my samsung tab 3.. for 2 weeks of every month I go and stay at my dads but im always scared to log in as people have tood me they have been flagged and banned ive sent a ticket and an admin has told me I can use the app but im still hesitant as it still takes you to the web browser....I wanna know if I can come on line in anyway.... he lives exactly 107 miles from me and he also has his own wifi and no one in his house has an account...? Please helpreecey2810

If you are using the P2S mobile app, you should be fine.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
shashwatbahuguna
IN new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 2000-09-30
Total Earnings: $1.08
How to spend points in android device ??
ldpx3000
US moderator
How to spend points in android device ??shashwatbahuguna

At this time, it is only possible to spend your points on rewards from your home PC or laptop. You can still browse the reward gallery and add items to your cart/wishlist from the mobile apps.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have two questions:

1) Can we use the P2S app (the downloaded one from itunes/google play) on any wifi connection and any mobile's cellular data?

2) If a survey from the app redirects me to safari to fill it in, there shouldn't be any account issues because i'm taking it through/as a result of the app?
ldpx3000
US moderator
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have two questions:

1) Can we use the P2S app (the downloaded one from itunes/google play) on any wifi connection and any mobile's cellular data?

2) If a survey from the app redirects me to safari to fill it in, there shouldn't be any account issues because i'm taking it through/as a result of the app?shelbinator

- As far as I know there should be no problem using the native apps on any wifi or 3G/4G network. That being said, I have heard from some members who had issues with different configurations of tethering or using your phone as a hot-spot for your computer, etc.

- This one I am not sure about, but I believe that this is the case and you should not
have any issues filling in profilers from P2S and next to no issue from other survey providers in this regard
teardrops1983
US (KY) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1983-11-29
Total Earnings: $201.4
I keep getting unfortunantely points2shop has stopped.
ldpx3000
US moderator
We have already updated the app with a fix for this issue which should be available for download very shortly, ver. 180.3.0-004
weeang
UK new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1975-08-09
Total Earnings: $0.26
I'm a new member living in UK but my country says USA and currency dolled instead of pounds. My android phone doesn't display the page in correct format. I'm using samsung s5. Also it's taking me to page unavailable screen when I to select anything from changing country to UK to earning etc. Please help thanks angie

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom