1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 13:38:45
navyman007
US (PA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1984-03-20
Total Earnings: $282.61
You get 1 Point for using the Webapp. (You can trigger the 1 Point + 50 Merits by accessing the forum on the Android app.) You will only get the point once every 24 hours regardless of how many times you access it.hebby2012

Thanks, but I was referring to a video that use to be on here for 1 point that was only for the iOS system and I was looking to see if it would ever be on the android system. It is a moot point now due to no longer being on here from what I have seen. Thanks for the help though.
ohjoyjasm
US (PA) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1994-05-10
Total Earnings: $0.37
I was told to post here about my issue. I have a nook HD+ with android 4.0, and the points2shop app is not compatible with my device, according to Google play. Are there any other versions of the app in production or am I up the creek? Thanks!
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
I was told to post here about my issue. I have a nook HD+ with android 4.0, and the points2shop app is not compatible with my device, according to Google play. Are there any other versions of the app in production or am I up the creek? Thanks!ohjoyjasm

Unfortunately, if Google Play says that your device cannot download the app, there is nothing we can do about it at this time. Google denies access to certain devices on it's own, without any warning to us.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
LaWaughn
US (VA) elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Date of Birth: 1972-05-27
Total Earnings: $1113.97
I have a Kindle Fire. Does anyone know how I can put the app onto the kindle?
Most Important, Have Fun
ldpx3000
US moderator
I have a Kindle Fire. Does anyone know how I can put the app onto the kindle?LaWaughn

OFFICIALLY the app is not for use with Kindle devices. TECHNICALLY, the app will run on any device which is running Android 4.0 or higher, which means you CAN run it on your Kindle but we can't officially offer support for these devices once it is installed :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
rajeevan1999
UK bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1999-03-13
Total Earnings: $12.75
I have error installing plugin
ldpx3000
US moderator
I have error installing pluginrajeevan1999

The plugin is only US at this time. This may change in the future so please be sure to check again in the future. Here is the forum topic to use:

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/189837/New-earning-opportunity-with-Android-Plugin/1
ldpx3000
US moderator
I have error installing pluginrajeevan1999

The plugin is only US at this time. This may change in the future so please be sure to check again in the future. Here is the forum topic to use:

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/189837/New-earning-opportunity-with-Android-Plugin/1
ThisIsWhoIAm2014
US (MD) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Total Earnings: $81.91
Are all p2s surveys that are available on the website also available on the website? If you complete the survey off of one, does it remove it from the other? If not, can you get credit for completing it twice? Also, surveys are a little tedious from my cell but a handful of the topics sound really interesting, is there a way to look those specific surveys up on the pc, or a way to forward the activation/credit link to an email so that you can complete them in a browser? Thanks!
annaberg91
FO new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1991-08-09
Total Earnings: $0.24
Very good t

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom