Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
lexmaniatro
IN gold
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Total Earnings: $50.86
please help me..... the flurry offer wall doesnt loads up ........and the app crashes after sometime when i click flurry ..........and sometime infinite loading is there
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
please help me..... the flurry offer wall doesnt loads up ........and the app crashes after sometime when i click flurry ..........and sometime infinite loading is therelexmaniatro

Flurry themselves maybe having issues at the moment but if you see no offers from them it is most likely because they have very few or no offers for your country
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
lexmaniatro
IN gold
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Total Earnings: $50.86
Flurry themselves maybe having issues at the moment but if you see no offers from them it is most likely because they have very few or no offers for your countryldpx3000

but people from my own country are completing those offers and are available for them
shivkumara27
IN gold
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Date of Birth: 1987-10-27
Total Earnings: $51.43
Everbadge does not work on my Android app.A browser opens after I click that, but no offers are visible, only categories are. Even RadiumOne for android says Service unavailable. Dont know what is wrong, the rest are working fine.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace
Platform: Android Jellybean 4.2.1
shivkumara27
IN gold
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Date of Birth: 1987-10-27
Total Earnings: $51.43
but people from my own country are completing those offers and are available for themlexmaniatro

It happens to me also, but if you try twice or thrice you should get a black screen with offers. Usually there is only 1 video offer and not more than 3 offers.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Having to try it again and again until it shows offers is further proof that they just don't have any offers for you, especially if you only see 1 or 2 videos once it does load. Even if people in your area are completing offers from a certain advertiser, the advertisers themselves decide what to show you and not us, so there is little that can be done from our end.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
navyman007
US (PA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1984-03-20
Total Earnings: $283.47
Sorry if this has been asked before, I just didn't see it on the pages I looked through.

I have seen the video for the mobile app for on the apple products. I noticed at the end that the users get a point just for using it. I have not noticed that for myself using it on an android phone. Is that something that is not done for android users? Might it be done in the future?
mogulwraith
US (CA) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1976-11-16
Total Earnings: $53.22
I saw the link for this but clicked the arrow to move to the next idea and now I'm not sure how to find the link for info on downloading the app! Can someone post a link to the page?
ldpx3000
US moderator
You can find the mobile apps directly on Google Play or iTunes by simply searching 'Points2Shop'
hebby2012
UK legend
Total posts: 1258
Total Earnings: $2382.83
Sorry if this has been asked before, I just didn't see it on the pages I looked through.

I have seen the video for the mobile app for on the apple products. I noticed at the end that the users get a point just for using it. I have not noticed that for myself using it on an android phone. Is that something that is not done for android users? Might it be done in the future?navyman007

You get 1 Point for using the Webapp. (You can trigger the 1 Point + 50 Merits by accessing the forum on the Android app.) You will only get the point once every 24 hours regardless of how many times you access it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom