1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Created: 2011-09-27 18:38:45
sevend
US (WI) elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 22
Date of Birth: 1983-03-12
Total Earnings: $573.46
On the TF101(Asus Transformer) The only way to leave shoutbox is menu exit app then reopen the app. Could you add a home button to the menu? And the back button does not work on the shoutbox screen
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
The next update for the android app should take care of all of these issues for you and should be available to you all within the next hour. Please let me know if this fixes the issue or if it still persists
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
spooky1a
NL gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 110
Date of Birth: 1993-03-02
Total Earnings: $59.71
I have may be a problem with the p2shop app. It didn't update 2 weeks already. I reinstalled it but still the same problem. I'm from NL so it could be that the sponsers don't have new stuff?
Patience is a virtue.
ldpx3000
US moderator
I have may be a problem with the p2shop app. It didn't update 2 weeks already. I reinstalled it but still the same problem. I'm from NL so it could be that the sponsers don't have new stuff?spooky1a

Yes, if you haven't seen any new offers from the advertisers, then they don't have any more offers for you at this time. Usually they refresh their offers on a daily basis but some countries may not have as many as others.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Spicin
IN platinum
Total posts: 1122
The trial pay offer wall shows nothing..
ldpx3000
US moderator
The trial pay offer wall shows nothing..Spicin

same thing. The advertiser doesn't presently have any offers for you.
ginywiny
CA gold
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Date of Birth: 1987-10-25
Total Earnings: $90.89
i completed a few installation offers, but I didnt recieve my points
purplelover15
US (GA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1992-12-24
Total Earnings: $269.15
On my Android, Flurry has been acting up for the past couple weeks. It won't load properly, all its doing is showing constantly loading. When it finally does load properly, I click the video, when that video finishes it doesn't give me my point.
ldpx3000
US moderator
We are currently working with Flurry to find the source of the issue and correct it. The app itself is still fine so feel free to use any of the other walls until we find out what is going on.
purplelover15
US (GA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1992-12-24
Total Earnings: $269.15
Thank you very much.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom