More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Points2Shop Android App - Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 16
Created: 2011-09-27 13:38:45
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Hello all! As many of you know, the Points2Shop Google Android App was recently released and we are off to a great start! For those who haven't heard, you can find it Here.

Now that it's gone public, we are committed to keeping it running smoothly and adding LOTS of new and exciting functionality.

I've started this topic so that people who are using the app can get help or support with the application, or ask questions about future updates or anything else Android App related!

I will do my best to reply to any comments or concerns as fast I possibly can. Also, feel free to catch me in the Shoutbox or simply send a PM my way! We will take any comment seriously that is actually serious :)

Thanks Again!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody using or that has used the Points2Shop Android App and experienced problems with showing no data at all please contact me asap! I will link you to the current fix update for this until we push the official update. This issue does not effect everyone but I want to make sure that if it does effect you, we get the issue resolved ASAP! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you run across an issue where the app suddenly stops showing data when it did before, try logging out and then back in, usually that fixes the problem. If not, please leave me a message here so I can work on resolving the problem!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5964
Total Earnings: $4760.09
Great topic, I think it should be stickied
ldpx3000
US moderator
Great topic, I think it should be stickiedemily0410

That would be great, thanks! :D
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
jamyal
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 252
Total Earnings: $708.25
I already told u this in shoutbox but just so u remember ( you said it was a good idea)
i think when you say something on the app it should be highlighted so you know wot you have said like on the website shoutbox. :-)
ldpx3000
US moderator
Thanx again for posting here, so I don't forget! That is indeed a good idea, and I will add it in the next update! Thanks again :)
mbatussi
UK diamond
Total posts: 1395
Date of Birth: 1993-10-21
we should be able to read our messages on there....
ldpx3000
US moderator
we should be able to read our messages on there....mbatussi

Thanks for your suggestion! This is being coded and tested and should available very soon! :)
phenix7280
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
This could be down to my ancient version of android (haven't changed phone in over 2 years - I have a G1) but in case not, when I go into the settings menu, it force closes every single time.

Also, the app won't let me exit through the exit option. I select exit and it reloads my profile and goes back to Stats page (lather, rinse, repeat).

Like I say, it could just be my ancient android.

One more thing.......... offers. I had one offer showing on there a few days ago which froze as I selected it and now NO offers. Just wondering if offers are live and active?
ldpx3000
US moderator
This could be down to my ancient version of android (haven't changed phone in over 2 years - I have a G1) but in case not, when I go into the settings menu, it force closes every single time.

Also, the app won't let me exit through the exit option. I select exit and it reloads my profile and goes back to Stats page (lather, rinse, repeat).

Like I say, it could just be my ancient android.

One more thing.......... offers. I had one offer showing on there a few days ago which froze as I selected it and now NO offers. Just wondering if offers are live and active?phenix7280

Thanks for your comments! The issue could be your Android OS Version. What version do you have? The app requires at least Android 1.6 and G1 Androids range from 1.0 to 1.6 so it is definitely a possibility :)

If you arn't able to exit using the Exit button, there is a good chance you didn't recieve the recent update, or you downloaded a pre-release version (in which case you will need to uninstall and reinstall)

As for the offers, they are live and active and maintained by RadiumOne. If an offer is no longer there, it is because either you have done it already, or the advertiser has removed it from the offer wall.

Please let me know what version you have so I can make sure as many different versions run smoothly as possible!
phenix7280
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
Thanks for your comments! The issue could be your Android OS Version. What version do you have? The app requires at least Android 1.6 and G1 Androids range from 1.0 to 1.6 so it is definitely a possibility

If you arn't able to exit using the Exit button, there is a good chance you didn't recieve the recent update, or you downloaded a pre-release version (in which case you will need to uninstall and reinstall)
ldpx3000

I'm running version 1.6 which I believe is the latest this handset is capable of. I'll uninstall and reinstall from market and see if that solves the matter.

EDIT: Reinstalled version allows me to exit but force closes in settings menu.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 16
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom